Basically, if you're all scared and worried, then congratulations - that's exactly how Shrub, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove and the rest of the neocons want you to be. And don't forget to vote a straight Republican ticket this coming November; otherwise, the terrorists will have won. ;-)

I hope that wasn't the impression my post gave, that I'm all scared and worried. Not at all. In fact, I was shocked to discover that I wasn't even slightly jumpy today, as I expected to be. I even left my house and went about my life today, which is something I've avoided doing in the past on this date.

That's what my post was about, making the point that I am no safer really than I was on 9/11/01, other than being more aware about my safety. And that was neat to discover, because I didn't spend the day looking up into the sky, and worrying. In fact, I never once looked up for a plane. Coming from me, after my traumatic reactions in the past, I was impressed.

Oh and in regards to voting a straight ticket, even if I wanted to, I couldn't, because Missouri passed a law eliminating all straight ticket voting. ;)

Brenda