IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This was a duplicate posting; please disregard
What, don't believe me? Nothing to see here; move along, please! :-)
Collapse Edited by CRConrad Jan. 29, 2002, 05:15:02 PM EST
Then it wasn't you I was calling "Brainiac", but...
Norman:
but the average consumer does.
...then it's the "average consumer" I mean.
They also get at least 2 or 3 refills when at the fast food joint.
Really? On a 32-ounce drink? Damn, I find that hard to believe...
Only problem is when I ask for water they give me a dinky 6Oz kiddie cup or charge me 15 to 35 cents for the cup.
That sucks. (OTOH, maybe they do that here too -- I dunno; I'm still at the "Diet Soda" stage myself.)
The carbon comes from the food, aren't most life forms carbon based?
Yeah, all of them AFAIK. (But you *said* "drink" or something! Sorry, I was just nit-picking in jest. :-)
Excuse me for not spelling it correctly, but
But spelling is important.
Unhealthy, and not clearly marked as unhealthy.
Yeah, but with food it doesn't work that way, does it? Seems to me you have to assume that *everything* is (more or less) unhealthy. Only if it is specifically labelled as *healthy* do you possibly have any recourse, in case it turns out not to be. If it isn't, then it isn't. That is, if it isn't *labelled* as "healthy", then it *isn't* healthy, as far as you can know or expect.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
     McDonald's made me fat! - (nking) - (17)
         Why would drinking more add to someone's weight problems? - (CRConrad) - (16)
             Soda Pop -NT - (altmann) - (2)
                 Then don't drink soda, Pop! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Re: Then don't drink soda, Pop! - (wharris2)
             But there is in sugar water - (nking) - (10)
                 Hint: Then DON'T FRICKING DRINK *sugar* water, Brainiac! - (CRConrad) - (9)
                     32 fluid ounces is about 0.02313 Firkins. HTH. >:-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         Then a Firkin per fortnight necessitates - (Ashton)
                         32 oz is about 2 pounds. - (nking) - (2)
                             But the 2 pounds of the water part are transient! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 A little secret about McDonald's and other fast food joints: - (nking)
                     I don't, dear Christian, - (nking) - (3)
                         Then it wasn't you I was calling "Brainiac", but... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Just don't call me late to dinner. :) - (nking)
                         This was a duplicate posting; please disregard -NT - (CRConrad)
             Norm's 32 oz. Coke == 373 calories (from sugars). - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 I recently calculated the following. 100 C/day = 9 lb/year. - (Another Scott)