IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New maybe I am confused then
The Israelis are no where near as efficient as the Iraqi's at killing civillians, Hezbullah is doing two things, aiming rockets at civillians and kicking the crap out of IDF ground troops. Israel is attacking launchers set next to civvy targets and getting the crap kicked out of them by hezbullah ground forces. I do see a difference in the tactics although not in the results.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New I don't see that much difference
The Israelis are no where near as efficient as the Iraqi's at killing civillians, Hezbullah is doing two things, aiming rockets at civillians and kicking the crap out of IDF ground troops. Israel is attacking launchers set next to civvy targets and getting the crap kicked out of them by hezbullah ground forces. I do see a difference in the tactics although not in the results.

As I see it, Hezbullah is doing two thing, lobbing highly inaccurate missles at enemy military targets (knowing full well that most are going to hit civilians) and doing better on the ground then anybody expected. Israel for their part is countering this by hitting anything of value in Lebanon that might have some connection with Hezbullah (launch sites, bunkers, bridges, the only electrical generation station in all of Lebanon) and not rolling over Hezbullah on the ground like people expected.

Is Israel better then Hezbullah? Yes, but I don't see side as being particularly good.

Jay
New Re: I don't see that much difference
Hezbollah is not shooting at military targets at all. There are no military targets in the ancient and holy city of Safed for example, nor are there any military targets in Nazareth.
New you forget, an Israeli infant is a military target
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     jake, how credible is the Canadian Newspaper? - (boxley) - (6)
         Actually, the real question is how credible is McKenzie - (jake123) - (5)
             s/better at it/have lots more firepower -NT - (inthane-chan)
             maybe I am confused then - (boxley) - (3)
                 I don't see that much difference - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
                     Re: I don't see that much difference - (bluke) - (1)
                         you forget, an Israeli infant is a military target -NT - (boxley)

It's got cop tires, cop engine, cop suspension...
84 ms