IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Was that before or after the going down?
/me g,d&rfc.

Maybe it's my brain, Jake, but I don't understand the question. Was what before or after it going down?

My parents finally, after 8 days, just now got their power restored. It's been a hellish 7-8 days, that's for sure.

Brenda

Edit: I get it! I get it! Hours later, but I get it. I used the word depth in my post, and it was like I made a joke. However, I wasn't aware of it. ;)

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Collapse Edited by Nightowl July 27, 2006, 11:33:38 PM EDT
Re: Was that before or after the going down?
/me g,d&rfc.

Maybe it's my brain, Jake, but I don't understand the question. Was what before or after it going down?

My parents finally, after 8 days, just now got their power restored. It's been a hellish 7-8 days, that's for sure.

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     Well, IWeThey goes down . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
         Let us now don evening dress... - (rcareaga) - (9)
             Entirely too dramatic. - (admin) - (8)
                 Deal. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 So you're saying this is more like . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     Exactly. - (admin) - (1)
                         My Mt Gay salutes you. -NT - (broomberg)
                 Well, dang - (rcareaga) - (3)
                     Somehow, I just can't imagine you seeing that film... -NT - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         Since you mention it... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             I was in Japan shortly after it came out. - (Another Scott)
         <cue Slim Pickens> " We'll meet again - - (Ashton)
         Did it happen already? - (Nightowl) - (4)
             Long ago - but it will go down again . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 Thanks for filling me in, Andrew! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     Was that before or after the going down? - (jake123) - (1)
                         Re: Was that before or after the going down? - (Nightowl)

When you're holding the Moon for ransom, you value stability in an application.
44 ms