Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sea of Love
Honeydrippers
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Then The Tide Rushes In
Moody Blues
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Rush! Rush!
Blondie
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Hurry Sundown
The Outlaws
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New Sundown
Gordon Lightfoot

(Before we go too much farther with this again [and I'm glad it's back...] we should check with adminiScott to see if its OK to proceed...i.e. whether doing this will start toilets randomly flushing at the adminiScott household...)
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Expand Edited by jb4 Aug. 4, 2006, 02:14:28 PM EDT
New Down On The Corner
Creedence Clearwater Revival
lincoln

New In My Little Corner Of The World
Anita Bryant
lincoln

New My Little Town
Simon & Garfunkel
jb4
New She's my little deuce coupe
Beach boys
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Blinded by the Light
Bruce Springsteen (and, of course, Manfred Mann)

Linkage:
Blinded by the Light,
Revved up like a deuce
Another runner in the night...
jb4
New Dupe multiple times
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=254856| post #254856] (you a third time)

[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=252609| post #252609] (you again)

[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=250894| post #250894] (yours)

[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=250751| post #250751] (my post)

lincoln

New so?
New More than 30 days old...no flag!
jb4
New 30 Days in the Hole
Humble Pie
jb4
New There's a hole, yeah, in my life, yeah!
The Police
New Fixing a Hole
The Beatles
jb4
New Head like a hole.
Nine inch nails.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Hard-headed Woman
Cat Stevens
jb4
New There's A Hole In The Bucket
Harry Belafonte in a duet.
lincoln

New Whiter Shade of Pale
(...or is that Pail?)

Procol Harem
jb4
New White Rabbit
Jefferson Airplane
lincoln

New White Room
Cream
jb4
New White Light, White Heat
Lou Reed
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Light Up or Leave Me Alone
Traffic
jb4
New You Light Up My Life
Debbie Boone
lincoln

New Light Up
Styx
jb4
New Lights Out
UFO
lincoln

New Dark Star
Crosby, Stills & Nash
jb4
New Starrider
Foreigner
lincoln

New Riders on the Storm
The Doors
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New Shelter From The Storm
Bob Dylan
lincoln

New Gimme Shelter
Grand Funk Railroad

OK...OK...we all know the real version was by the Stones...
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
     Dig Myself A Hole - (cforde) - (34)
         Fixing a Hole - (jb4) - (33)
             Sea Of Holes - (lincoln) - (32)
                 Sea of Love - (cforde) - (31)
                     Then The Tide Rushes In - (lincoln) - (30)
                         Rush! Rush! - (jb4) - (29)
                             Hurry Sundown - (lincoln) - (28)
                                 Sundown - (jb4) - (27)
                                     Down On The Corner - (lincoln) - (26)
                                         In My Little Corner Of The World - (lincoln) - (25)
                                             My Little Town - (jb4) - (24)
                                                 She's my little deuce coupe - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     Blinded by the Light - (jb4)
                                                 Dupe multiple times - (lincoln) - (21)
                                                     so? -NT - (bepatient)
                                                     More than 30 days old...no flag! -NT - (jb4) - (19)
                                                         30 Days in the Hole - (jb4) - (18)
                                                             There's a hole, yeah, in my life, yeah! - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                 Fixing a Hole - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                     Head like a hole. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         Hard-headed Woman - (jb4)
                                                                 There's A Hole In The Bucket - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                     Whiter Shade of Pale - (jb4) - (12)
                                                                         White Rabbit - (lincoln) - (11)
                                                                             White Room - (jb4) - (10)
                                                                                 White Light, White Heat - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                                     Light Up or Leave Me Alone - (jb4) - (8)
                                                                                         You Light Up My Life - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                                             Light Up - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                                 Lights Out - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                                                     Dark Star - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                         Starrider - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                                             Riders on the Storm - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Shelter From The Storm - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Gimme Shelter - (jb4)

If you throw enough pasta at the wall, some of it will stick.
203 ms