IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you could do that...OR...
...you could take that to Md...cut over 70 around Balt and up 95...that may be quicker than going up into PA and over. (not may..it will)...
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I thought Baltimore and 95 is closed?
if I end up coming into philly on the 76, what is the best road accross to your area? 476 or?
thanx,
Bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Valley Forge exit of PA tpke
and i think that remains 76...and stay right and keep driving (there will be a split at PHL and left takes you ctr city...right takes you airport and sports arenas. then another split that left takes you airport and right takes you sports and walt whitman bridge to NJ...cross the whitman and keep going to sicklerville exit (again...staying right at a split)...then you should recognize the place.

If you are going to the bar first...talk to Barry...you may want to take NE extension (stay on tpke to rt 1 exit) and find the bar from there.

I will likely either show and leave...or just show at 10:30P after an airport run for 2 important guests.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Direction to bar here:
[link|http://www.greylodge.com/directions.htm|http://www.greylodge.com/directions.htm]

Bash travel planning - (drewk) - (33)
         Are you aware of all the rain? - (imqwerky) - (2)
             Tpke is open and the best way, -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                 okay - (imqwerky)
         on my way, looks like best bet is shanendoah to pensylvania - (boxley) - (10)
             You're coming...? -NT - (admin) - (4)
                 long story, dont worry about swag, will come hell or high - (boxley) - (3)
                     That's cool, just glad you're coming. - (admin)
                     Yes!! - (broomberg) - (1)
                         dunno, gonna try -NT - (boxley)
             Cool! I'll be glad to see you. -NT - (ben_tilly)
             you could do that...OR... - (bepatient) - (3)
                 I thought Baltimore and 95 is closed? - (boxley) - (2)
                     Valley Forge exit of PA tpke - (bepatient) - (1)
                         Direction to bar here: - (broomberg)
         Sorry to be a pest - (drewk) - (18)
             Talk to the driver. - (admin) - (1)
                 In case anyone's interested ... - (drewk)
             I am open. Monday off here as well. - (folkert) - (15)
                 We could split it half way - (admin) - (14)
                     Done, spit shake and all. -NT - (folkert) - (12)
                         Works for me - (drewk) - (11)
                             Negatory. -NT - (Yendor) - (10)
                                 Why not? -NT - (broomberg) - (9)
                                     Didn't fit into family plans this year. :( -NT - (Yendor) - (8)
                                         yer not coming?!?!? - (bepatient) - (7)
                                             Negatory. - (Yendor) - (6)
                                                 Can do, but will ship direct to you also - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                     After the fiasco... - (Yendor) - (4)
                                                         What're the odds??? - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                             Re: What're the odds??? - (Yendor) - (2)
                                                                 Okee Dokee -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                     Thankee sai. -NT - (Yendor)
                     That sounds very reasonable. -NT - (bepatient)

The Elvis Presley Dambusters Clock-Plate Of Tutankhamen
72 ms