IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ashton!
Can I just say it's great to see you again. Wasn't the same without you. Hurrah!
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New YAY!!!!!!!!!
Follow your MOUSE
New And there was much rejoicing.
New I can't agree more!
Where would IWT be without it's Eloquent English Languish Expert!

It's so great to see you back!!!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New Hello, Ashton! Well Hello, Ashton!
It's so nice to have you back where you belonggggggg! :)

Smiles and big hugs,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New My poor ears. Had to hear myself sing it.
But I do need to add my WB too. You have been missed Ash
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New {sniffle} goshes...
The thing about kicking habits, umm mebbe to 'Prove' yer not Rilly addicted -!?- is that...
Some habits are almost as much fun as three lines of Bolivian Blue Flake, while sippin on a Black Russian. :-)

'Course the problem with 'absence makes the heart..' is the flip side o'that:
{Whew} 'sabout time that sucker freed up some space! ;^>

Thanks for kind words, all.
There being precious-few concentrations of that old-time sanity about - and no remotest equivalent to the LRPD -- I guess I'm in for the Duration.

Even if we must all sorta just stand around watchin the Titanic head for that Speed Record to NY - without even buyin a pair of binoculars for the Crow's Nest Lookout
[Sadly: Quite True, I hear. Some pa$$engers had those, though..]

Oh and.. while I'll be missing the Bash yet again.. :-/
(Not a single acquaintance offered me the Lear or Gulfstream this year, either)
I see that the er, Host-machine-monster shall be celebrating anyway:
Five Years of a Doze 98SE-lite bitchin clean install, surviving without a reload, on

July 3, 2006

However.. and following e-Machine's imminent retirement party, its immersion in cheap champagne while under power - before its dismantling and return to the Earth whence it came:

the new Hostess may well be running [1]Puppy Linux\ufffd, on a notebook freshly cleansed of its XP-virusOS: I shall enjoy issuing my first-ever rm -r hdaYuck-partition, as that putrid scab on the asshole of effete consumerdom is rendered into bit-blivion. <Die Ugly Wraith!>
(I shall cherish that moment..)

Some of us are amused by the simplest things -

Ashton

Heh.. betcha Youse Guys ain't got no Puppy Linux lore, let alone them secrut AshtoKnoppix creds. It's in Octal, y'know.
New Puppy Linux looks interesting. How about a review? (new thread)
Created as new thread #259643 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=259643|Puppy Linux looks interesting. How about a review?]
New To paraphrase Mark Twain...
Quiting LRPDs is the easiest thing in the world. I've done it hundreds of times.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
     Ashton! - (Meerkat) - (8)
         YAY!!!!!!!!! -NT - (bionerd)
         And there was much rejoicing. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         I can't agree more! - (Nightowl)
         Hello, Ashton! Well Hello, Ashton! - (imqwerky) - (1)
             My poor ears. Had to hear myself sing it. - (jbrabeck)
         {sniffle} goshes... - (Ashton) - (2)
             Puppy Linux looks interesting. How about a review? (new thread) - (Another Scott)
             To paraphrase Mark Twain... - (a6l6e6x)

It so happens I'm half Chinese, half Cajun. There probably isn't an animal that creeps through the forest of swims in the water that's safe from me.
58 ms