IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "If the president does it, it's not illegal"
Governing by decree is the surest way to stop the terrorists hating us for our freedoms.
Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
New Nice segue to Tom Toles 5/18/2006 cartoon. 27 kB .img
[image|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/opinion/ssi/images/Toles/c_05182006_520.gif|0|The Terrorists Hate Our Freedom|437|520]

Cheers,
Scott.
New awesome, i hadn't seen that !
Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
     So USA Today is full of it, I guess? - (bepatient) - (30)
         Or 2 of 3 carriers are. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Definitely calls for an investigation - (Simon_Jester) - (22)
             its fear of lawsuits, their denials are very carefully - (boxley) - (21)
                 I did notice that.... ( && Nacchio) - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                     Non-denial denials anyone? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                         Lawyers bill by the minute.... You expected a quick answer? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                             These lawyers are probably internal counsel or on retainer - (drewk)
                         Lawyers bill by the minute.... You expected a quick answer? -NT - (jbrabeck)
                 So you think there is a legal distinction - (bepatient) - (15)
                     Sure, leave it to the lawyers to have one. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                         you think they want to defend that - (bepatient) - (13)
                             I wouldn't either, but IANAL. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                 s/and/in/ -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Thanks! You are right. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                             Well, those comments wouldn't go before a Jury, would they? - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                 The EFF v. AT&T case? That was filed on 1/31/2006. - (Another Scott)
                             They won't need to defend anything - (Silverlock) - (7)
                                 "If the president does it, it's not illegal" - (GBert) - (2)
                                     Nice segue to Tom Toles 5/18/2006 cartoon. 27 kB .img - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         awesome, i hadn't seen that ! -NT - (GBert)
                                 permits no violations of securities law, does not - (boxley)
                                 Yeah, right. - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                     the purpose of a presidential finding is to cover - (boxley)
                                     Your point is the most valid - (bepatient)
         One other possibility... - (jb4) - (3)
             Huh? I was under the impression, this IS "Carnivore". DYMV? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Not supposed to be... - (jb4)
                 No, Carnivore is Dead... *BUT*... - (folkert)
         Now Wired is into the act.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             CCCP redux. -NT - (mmoffitt)

I don't usually win conversations this decisively.
103 ms