IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Son of a Preacher Man
Dusty Springfield
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Beautiful Boy
John Lennon

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Beautiful Loser
Bob Seger
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Even the Losers
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Goodtime Charlie's Got the Blues
"some gotta win, some gotta lose"

Charlie Rich
     Storms in Africa - (ben_tilly) - (86)
         Sudan Village - (jb4) - (85)
             Village Girl - (ben_tilly) - (84)
                 My little Town - (jb4) - (2)
                     Little Town Flirt - (lincoln) - (1)
                         La Macarena - (jb4)
                 Girl from Ipanema - (jb4) - (80)
                     California Girls - (ben_tilly) - (79)
                         Hotel California - (jb4) - (78)
                             California Dreaming - (ben_tilly) - (77)
                                 Dream Weaver - (jb4) - (35)
                                     I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas - (ben_tilly) - (34)
                                         Black Sabbath - (jb4) - (33)
                                             A Lack of Color - (altmann) - (32)
                                                 Color My World - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                     The Rainbow Connection - (ben_tilly) - (30)
                                                         She's a Rainbow - (jb4) - (29)
                                                             Somewhere, Over the Rainbow - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                                                                 Somewhere Out There - (imqwerky) - (27)
                                                                     Somewhere beyond the sea,... - (a6l6e6x) - (26)
                                                                         Somewhere they can't find me - (ben_tilly) - (25)
                                                                             You'll Never Find (Another Love Like Mine) - (lincoln) - (24)
                                                                                 Where are you (tonight I wonder) - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                                                                     Who Are You - (jb4) - (22)
                                                                                         I Wonder as I Wander - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                                                                                             I'm a Traveling Man. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                                 Rambling Rover - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                                                                     Ramblin' Gamblin' Man - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                         I Feel Lucky - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                             Feelin' Lucky - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Get Lucky - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Luck in my Eyes (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                     The Rover - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                         The Gypsy Rover - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                             Gypsy (of a strange and distant time) - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Strange Way - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Strange Fruit (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                             The Eyes of a Child - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                                 The Man With the Child in His Eyes - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                                     Diamond Song - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                         Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                             Diamond in the Rough - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Diamond Girl - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                         Who Do You Love - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                             She's like the Swallow (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                 Exquisitely Bored. - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                     Comfortably Numb - (jb4) - (23)
                                         I am a Rock - (ben_tilly) - (22)
                                             Re: I am a Rock - (jb4) - (9)
                                                 Pretty much the whole song - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                     New Song. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                         Your song - (jb4) - (6)
                                                             Song for the Asking - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                 Song Sung Blue - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                     Bluer Than Blue - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                         Red Necks, White socks, and Blue Ribbon Beer - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                             Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                 The Wall (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                             Like a Rock - (jb4) - (11)
                                                 Standing Stones - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                     Roll Right Stones - (jb4) - (9)
                                                         Over the Stone - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                             Too Rolling Stoned - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                 Papa was a Rolling Stone. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                     Papa don't Preach - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                         Son of a Preacher Man - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                             Beautiful Boy - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                 Beautiful Loser - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                     Even the Losers - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                         Goodtime Charlie's Got the Blues - (imqwerky)
                                 Dani California. - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                     Indiana Wants Me - (lincoln) - (14)
                                         That's right (you're not from Texas) - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                             All my Ex-es (live in Texas) - (jb4) - (12)
                                                 Get out of this house - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                     House of the Rising Sun - (jb4) - (10)
                                                         By the Rising of the Moon - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                             Bark at the Moon - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                 Here Comes The Moon. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                     Dancin' in the Moonlight - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                         Wonderful Night for a Moondance - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                             Dance, Dance, Dance - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                 Dancing Queen - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                 Dance, Dance, Dance - (static) - (2)
                                                                                     I Could've Danced All Night - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                         Shall we dance? (new thread) - (ben_tilly)

The next steps I'm real fuzzy on.
182 ms