IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Color My World
oops...chicago
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
Expand Edited by bepatient May 13, 2006, 11:59:13 AM EDT
New The Rainbow Connection
The muppets.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New She's a Rainbow
Rolling Stones
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Somewhere, Over the Rainbow
Judy Garland

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Somewhere Out There
Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram
New Somewhere beyond the sea,...
Bobby Darin

Yeah, before your time! :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Somewhere they can't find me
Simon & Garfunkel

Cheers,
Ben
New You'll Never Find (Another Love Like Mine)
the late Lou Rawls
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Where are you (tonight I wonder)
Andy Stewart. Since copied by many others.

Cheers,
Ben
New Who Are You
The Who (coincidentally enough...)
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
New I Wonder as I Wander
Traditional Christmas carol.

Cheers,
Ben
New I'm a Traveling Man.
Ricky Nelson.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Rambling Rover
Silly Wizard

Cheers,
Ben
New Ramblin' Gamblin' Man
Bob Seger
jb4
New I Feel Lucky
Mary Chapin Carpenter

Cheers,
Ben
New Feelin' Lucky
Head East
jb4
New Get Lucky
Loverboy
New Luck in my Eyes (new thread)
Created as new thread #255716 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=255716|Luck in my Eyes]
New The Rover
Jethro Tull
jb4
New The Gypsy Rover
Traditional

Cheers,
Ben
New Gypsy (of a strange and distant time)
Moody Blues
jb4
New Strange Way
Firefall
New Strange Fruit (new thread)
Created as new thread #255718 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=255718|Strange Fruit]
New The Eyes of a Child
Moody Blues

Linkage: "Listen hear the sound
The child away
Wander all around
The child away"
jb4
New The Man With the Child in His Eyes
Kate Bush

Cheers,
Ben
New Diamond Song
Starcastle

Linkage: the chorus: "Deep is the light in her eyes"
jb4
New Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Marilyn Monroe.

Cheers,
Ben
New Diamond in the Rough
Shawn Colvin

(I told you I love Shawn Colvin!)
jb4
New Diamond Girl
Seals and Croft
New Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (new thread)
Created as new thread #255727 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=255727|Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds]
New Who Do You Love
George Thorogood
New She's like the Swallow (new thread)
Created as new thread #255723 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=255723|She's like the Swallow]
     Storms in Africa - (ben_tilly) - (86)
         Sudan Village - (jb4) - (85)
             Village Girl - (ben_tilly) - (84)
                 My little Town - (jb4) - (2)
                     Little Town Flirt - (lincoln) - (1)
                         La Macarena - (jb4)
                 Girl from Ipanema - (jb4) - (80)
                     California Girls - (ben_tilly) - (79)
                         Hotel California - (jb4) - (78)
                             California Dreaming - (ben_tilly) - (77)
                                 Dream Weaver - (jb4) - (35)
                                     I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas - (ben_tilly) - (34)
                                         Black Sabbath - (jb4) - (33)
                                             A Lack of Color - (altmann) - (32)
                                                 Color My World - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                     The Rainbow Connection - (ben_tilly) - (30)
                                                         She's a Rainbow - (jb4) - (29)
                                                             Somewhere, Over the Rainbow - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                                                                 Somewhere Out There - (imqwerky) - (27)
                                                                     Somewhere beyond the sea,... - (a6l6e6x) - (26)
                                                                         Somewhere they can't find me - (ben_tilly) - (25)
                                                                             You'll Never Find (Another Love Like Mine) - (lincoln) - (24)
                                                                                 Where are you (tonight I wonder) - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                                                                     Who Are You - (jb4) - (22)
                                                                                         I Wonder as I Wander - (ben_tilly) - (19)
                                                                                             I'm a Traveling Man. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                                 Rambling Rover - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                                                                     Ramblin' Gamblin' Man - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                         I Feel Lucky - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                             Feelin' Lucky - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Get Lucky - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Luck in my Eyes (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                     The Rover - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                         The Gypsy Rover - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                             Gypsy (of a strange and distant time) - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Strange Way - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Strange Fruit (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                             The Eyes of a Child - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                                 The Man With the Child in His Eyes - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                                     Diamond Song - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                         Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                             Diamond in the Rough - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Diamond Girl - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                     Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                         Who Do You Love - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                             She's like the Swallow (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                 Exquisitely Bored. - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                     Comfortably Numb - (jb4) - (23)
                                         I am a Rock - (ben_tilly) - (22)
                                             Re: I am a Rock - (jb4) - (9)
                                                 Pretty much the whole song - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                     New Song. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                         Your song - (jb4) - (6)
                                                             Song for the Asking - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                 Song Sung Blue - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                     Bluer Than Blue - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                         Red Necks, White socks, and Blue Ribbon Beer - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                             Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                 The Wall (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                             Like a Rock - (jb4) - (11)
                                                 Standing Stones - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                     Roll Right Stones - (jb4) - (9)
                                                         Over the Stone - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                             Too Rolling Stoned - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                 Papa was a Rolling Stone. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                     Papa don't Preach - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                         Son of a Preacher Man - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                             Beautiful Boy - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                 Beautiful Loser - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                     Even the Losers - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                                         Goodtime Charlie's Got the Blues - (imqwerky)
                                 Dani California. - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                     Indiana Wants Me - (lincoln) - (14)
                                         That's right (you're not from Texas) - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                             All my Ex-es (live in Texas) - (jb4) - (12)
                                                 Get out of this house - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                     House of the Rising Sun - (jb4) - (10)
                                                         By the Rising of the Moon - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                             Bark at the Moon - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                 Here Comes The Moon. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                     Dancin' in the Moonlight - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                         Wonderful Night for a Moondance - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                             Dance, Dance, Dance - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                 Dancing Queen - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                 Dance, Dance, Dance - (static) - (2)
                                                                                     I Could've Danced All Night - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                         Shall we dance? (new thread) - (ben_tilly)

It's spelled "LRPD", but it's pronounced "mumble"!
159 ms