IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mostly you see H2s . . .
. . 'cause only a few people are up to plunking down over $120,000 for a civilianized military vehicle.

The H2 has been described as a "Chevy Tahoe with body by Tonka". It's a lot cheaper, has half the ground clearance and barely enough power to haul its excessive weight around the streets never mind broken terrain.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New horrywoods answer to the VW thing
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     The Hummer H1 is dead. - (Another Scott) - (10)
         There are only so many with brain of 14 yo and $140K. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             Yes, but there are plenty of those in Los Angeles . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                 know what you mean.... - (slugbug) - (5)
                     Not so many in Santa Monica, but I know what you mean -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                         That's 'cause you can't find a parking place even for . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             Not so, parking is easy in Santa Monica... - (ben_tilly)
                     Mostly you see H2s . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         horrywoods answer to the VW thing -NT - (boxley)
             And velly small penis..... -NT - (n3jja)
         The Escalade and Navigator killed it -NT - (bepatient)