IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New know what you mean....
...every time I'm South, I see tons of H1s. Weird contrast to the NEVs and bio-diesel vehicles that are prevalent in the North.
New Not so many in Santa Monica, but I know what you mean
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New That's 'cause you can't find a parking place even for . . .
. . a bicycle in Santa Monica.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Not so, parking is easy in Santa Monica...
but avoiding a ticket is not!

They contracted out collecting parking tickets, and the company that they contracted it out to massively increased how many meter maids there are. Infractions are now fined very fast. (And they weren't slow before.)

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Mostly you see H2s . . .
. . 'cause only a few people are up to plunking down over $120,000 for a civilianized military vehicle.

The H2 has been described as a "Chevy Tahoe with body by Tonka". It's a lot cheaper, has half the ground clearance and barely enough power to haul its excessive weight around the streets never mind broken terrain.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New horrywoods answer to the VW thing
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     The Hummer H1 is dead. - (Another Scott) - (10)
         There are only so many with brain of 14 yo and $140K. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             Yes, but there are plenty of those in Los Angeles . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                 know what you mean.... - (slugbug) - (5)
                     Not so many in Santa Monica, but I know what you mean -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                         That's 'cause you can't find a parking place even for . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             Not so, parking is easy in Santa Monica... - (ben_tilly)
                     Mostly you see H2s . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         horrywoods answer to the VW thing -NT - (boxley)
             And velly small penis..... -NT - (n3jja)
         The Escalade and Navigator killed it -NT - (bepatient)

I could be totally wrong.
44 ms