IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I said a *GOOD* excuse.
And thankyouverymuchfortheoffer, but my other head is staying in my pants for the entire weekend, barring the need to empty my bladder.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedoms for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New Aw, C'mon
You're single.
She's single.
The rest of us could use the entertainment.
New can picture it now
Thane, just because it stopped raining again is not a good excuse PUT IT AWAY! sheesh you are scaring the kids.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New IdidnthinkImadeanoffer.
Follow your MOUSE
New Actually it sounded more like a threat than an offer
You made it sound like he'd completely lose control to you after he had a couple of drinks. Of course there is some lack of clarity about what you planned to DO with this power, but there were strong overtones of, "Come to moma, look into this light, ver-y good!"

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Man, you're twisted.
Follow your MOUSE
New Like a pretzel. But only intended in good fun.
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New in this crowd if you holler "you sick bahstard"
half the crowd would look at you an go "whaa?"
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New And the other half would go 'damn straight!'. ;-)
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
New And the *other* half say, 'You think *that's* sick ...'
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New when you can get danreck puking and laughing atthe same time
thats sick :-)
thanx,
bill
     Update - (bionerd) - (24)
         Getting back to normal is the best thing I think - (admin)
         Go get 'em, Tiger. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Yay!!!! Great news! Still keeping you on prayer circle :-) - (imqwerky)
         Good to hear, hang in there -NT - (ben_tilly)
         ICLRPD - (ben_tilly)
         Too bad. - (inthane-chan) - (15)
             Never say never - (bionerd) - (14)
                 Which one? -NT - (broomberg) - (2)
                     Ummm, that didnt come out right. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                         Bio, we can't take you anywhere! LMAO! -NT - (imqwerky)
                 I said a *GOOD* excuse. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                     Aw, C'mon - (broomberg)
                     can picture it now - (boxley)
                     IdidnthinkImadeanoffer. -NT - (bionerd) - (7)
                         Actually it sounded more like a threat than an offer - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                             Man, you're twisted. -NT - (bionerd) - (5)
                                 Like a pretzel. But only intended in good fun. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                 in this crowd if you holler "you sick bahstard" - (boxley) - (3)
                                     And the other half would go 'damn straight!'. ;-) -NT - (static) - (2)
                                         And the *other* half say, 'You think *that's* sick ...' -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                             when you can get danreck puking and laughing atthe same time - (boxley)
         That's good news, Laura! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Pulling for ya - (Silverlock)
         good for you -NT - (cforde)

Duuuude...?
102 ms