IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Are you volunteering your services for the defense team?
If not, please do.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
New Not another one
He's already waived his right to counsel. Everyone claiming to speak on his behalf is doing it against his will. They have challenged the admissibility of his waiver of counsel.
We have to fight the terrorists as if there were no rules and preserve our open society as if there were no terrorists. -- [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/05/opinion/BIO-FRIEDMAN.html|Thomas Friedman]
     Johny Walker gets his day in court - (marlowe) - (37)
         Are those real laws? - (Brandioch) - (34)
             Are you volunteering your services for the defense team? - (marlowe) - (1)
                 Not another one - (drewk)
             Conspiricy to commit murder is a real law. -NT - (bepatient) - (14)
                 Comprehension is not your strong point, is it? - (Brandioch) - (13)
                     I'd advise you to leave the sarcasm... - (marlowe) - (12)
                         Thats ok...he secretly loves me. -NT - (bepatient)
                         I've supplied quotes and references. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                             Oh really?? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                 As I've said, you're functionally illiterate. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                     The master of all things has spoken, eh? -NT - (bepatient)
                                 I think I know where his quotes and references are. - (marlowe) - (5)
                                     All these worlds are yours.... - (bepatient)
                                     You've failed the challenge I gave you. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                         So I completed the task! - (Brandioch)
                                     Interesting.. it's taken you 3 tries, merely to cut & paste - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         That's because I'm a stickler for detail. - (marlowe)
                         Memorizing disjointed phrases is pretty easy. - (Ashton)
             Trading with a proscribed country is another real law - (wharris2)
             Why does this remind me of Bill Gates & Bill Clinton? -NT - (SpiceWare)
             Of course they are. - (Ric Locke) - (14)
                 Trouble is.. it's OJ All The Time in Newsfotainment - (Ashton) - (12)
                     Mindset? - (wharris2) - (11)
                         Yes, mindset. - (Ric Locke) - (10)
                             I see his defense as simpler (if he has any) - (Ashton) - (9)
                                 Curiously enough, I don't see either as a defense. - (Ric Locke) - (2)
                                     Patty Hearst got off because she was rich. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Basic error, there, Ash - (wharris2)
                                 His defence is simple - (boxley) - (1)
                                     He'll be got on one count, at least - (wharris2)
                                 I see it slightly differently. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                     Joining a foreign military - (mhuber) - (2)
                                         Hmmmm. Gotta ponder. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         see other flame taliban !=military :) -NT - (boxley)
                 Please learn the terms you wish to employ. - (Brandioch)
         THE ACTUAL CHARGES. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             Finally.. Let The Games Begin - it is 'Robot Wars' - right? - (Ashton)

Over 9000!
55 ms