IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Generally yes
Plea agreements of one type or another are very common in the US. And for a first time abuse (rather then selling drugs) case I think his deal is pretty resonable.

I'm just a little annoyed that Limbaugh got a pretrial agreement rather then a sentencing agreement, so he will be able to say he was never convicted or found guilty.

Jay
New Extenuating circumstances...
Without the hypocracy, he's got no means of support. And he does support the war on drugs, except for being a junky.
     Limbaugh pays his way out of criminal case - (JayMehaffey) - (12)
         I think arrangements like that are pretty common. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Generally yes - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 Extenuating circumstances... - (hnick)
         Be careful what you as for - (Arkadiy) - (8)
             No, but I can sure mock him for it:) -NT - (jake123)
             I actually would - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                 WRT #2 - that depends on who does the judging -NT - (Arkadiy) - (5)
                     Everything depends on who does the judging - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                         Your view is too narrow - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                             Then you're talking about something different than I was - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 Let's see if we can take it one more step further - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                     You're still talking about something different than I was -NT - (ben_tilly)

When?
36 ms