IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New About 30,000
Considering that I live in California I figured that my home heating bill would be a lot less then they thought, so I put in a number under what they said.

I also used my actual air travel from last year, which was a lot higher than average.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New doest the home airconditioning offset the heating?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Somewhat but...
I have a sea breeze for most of the summer. And the humidity is low. So air conditioning isn't that big either.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     How much do you contribute to global warming? - (Silverlock) - (9)
         Critter is a considerable source of methane :-D - (imqwerky) - (1)
             s/methane/perfume/ -NT - (ChrisR)
         wewt - (Yendor)
         Their numbers are whack - (lincoln) - (1)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
         About 30,000 - (ben_tilly) - (2)
             doest the home airconditioning offset the heating? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Somewhat but... - (ben_tilly)
         11661 pounds. 45 mpg * 10k mi/yr, gas heat, helps a lot. -NT - (Another Scott)

I could make a hat... or a brooch... or a pterodactyl!
50 ms