IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Amanda
Boston
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Mandy
Barry Manilow

Stop looking at my signature!
New Suzie-Q
Numerous, but the one I'm thinking of is Creedence Clearwater Revival.
jb4
"Every Republican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Elvira
Oak Ridge Boys

New Donna
Richie Valens
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Rosanna.
Toto.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Lucille
Kenny Rogers

My favorite misheard lyrics
"Four hundred children and a crock in the field"

:-)

Expand Edited by imqwerky April 26, 2006, 04:21:12 PM EDT
New Rhiannon
Fleetwood Mac
jb4
"Every Republican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Jean
Oliver (the person, not the musical)
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New Jack and Dianne
John Cougar (before he started using his real last name)
jb4
New Amie
Pure Prairie League

(You knew I had to do it! :) )

This signature brought to you by Google
New Avenging Annie
Andy Pratt (another progressive rock one-hit-wonder!)
jb4
New Cathy's Clown
The Everly Brothers
lincoln

New Diana
Paul Anka

This signature brought to you by Google
New Hello Mary Lou
Ricky Nelson
lincoln

New Louie, Louie
(Hooray!)

Just about everybody...but the definitive version is, of course, by the Kingsmen.
jb4
New Bernadette
The Four Tops
lincoln

New Allison
The other Elvis (Costello, that is...)
jb4
New Cecilia
Simon and Garfunkle
New Rosalita
BRUUUUUCE Springsteen
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Dawn
Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
New Carmelita
Warren Zevon
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Caramelo
Olga Tanon

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Jody Girl
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
lincoln

New Georgie Girl
The Seekers
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
New Girl with the Hungry Eyes
Jefferson Starship
jb4
New Hungry Like the Wolf
Duran & his brother Duran
New Ahhh-oooh! Werewolves of London....Ahhh-oooh!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's...his hair was PERFECT!

New Little Red Riding Hood
Sam the Sham & The Pharoahs
lincoln

New Riding the Storm Out
REO Speedwagon
jb4
New Riders On the Storm
The Doors
New Storms in Africa (new thread)
Created as new thread #254820 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=254820|Storms in Africa]
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Early one morning - (ben_tilly) - (67)
         Blue Morning, Blue Day - (lincoln) - (45)
             Small Blue Thing - (ben_tilly) - (44)
                 Am I Blue - (imqwerky) - (43)
                     Mood Indigo - (jb4) - (42)
                         Indigo Is Blue - (altmann) - (41)
                             Lavender's Blue - (ben_tilly) - (40)
                                 The Rainbow Connection - (imqwerky) - (39)
                                     Somewhere Over The Rainbow - (lincoln) - (38)
                                         Cloudy - (ben_tilly) - (37)
                                             Stormy - (jb4) - (36)
                                                 Wendy - (altmann) - (35)
                                                     Spooky. - (Another Scott) - (34)
                                                         My Maria - (lincoln) - (33)
                                                             Erika (with the windy yellow hair) - (jb4) - (32)
                                                                 Amanda - (lincoln) - (31)
                                                                     Mandy - (imqwerky) - (30)
                                                                         Suzie-Q - (jb4) - (29)
                                                                             Elvira - (imqwerky)
                                                                             Donna - (bepatient) - (27)
                                                                                 Rosanna. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                                                                                     Lucille - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                                                                         Rhiannon - (jb4) - (24)
                                                                                             Jean - (lincoln) - (23)
                                                                                                 Jack and Dianne - (jb4) - (22)
                                                                                                     Amie - (imqwerky) - (21)
                                                                                                         Avenging Annie - (jb4) - (20)
                                                                                                             Cathy's Clown - (lincoln) - (19)
                                                                                                                 Diana - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                                                                                     Hello Mary Lou - (lincoln) - (17)
                                                                                                                         Louie, Louie - (jb4) - (16)
                                                                                                                             Bernadette - (lincoln) - (15)
                                                                                                                                 Allison - (jb4) - (14)
                                                                                                                                     Cecilia - (imqwerky) - (13)
                                                                                                                                         Rosalita - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                                                                             Dawn - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                                                                                                 Carmelita - (jb4) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                     Caramelo - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                                                                                                                                         Jody Girl - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                             Georgie Girl - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                                                                                 Girl with the Hungry Eyes - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                     Hungry Like the Wolf - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                                         Ahhh-oooh! Werewolves of London....Ahhh-oooh! - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                             Little Red Riding Hood - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                 Riding the Storm Out - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                                                     Riders On the Storm - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                         Storms in Africa (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
         One Fine Morning - (jake123) - (20)
             One Fine Day - (imqwerky) - (19)
                 Day-O - (jb4) - (18)
                     O Holy Night - (imqwerky) - (17)
                         Holly Holy - (jb4) - (16)
                             Losing My Religion - (imqwerky) - (15)
                                 Houses of the Holy - (jb4) - (14)
                                     Haunted House - (lincoln) - (13)
                                         The House of the Rising Sun - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                             Boy with the Moon and Star - (jb4) - (11)
                                                 So You Want To Be A Rock N' Roll Star - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                     Shooting star - (jb4) - (9)
                                                         Stardust - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                             Ziggy Stardust - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                 Dust in the Wind - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                     Candle In The Wind - (static) - (5)
                                                                         Burning for you - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                             Disco Inferno - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                 Hummingbird - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                     And the connection is ... ? -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                         Actually, there isn't any - (jb4)

I am the Eggman.
143 ms