IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Bells are Ringing
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Ring my bell

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Hell's Bells!
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Hell ain't a bad place to be
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Ya Mo Be There
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Hey Ya!

New Hey, there...Where you going with that UB-40 in your hand...
ObKatrinaAndTheWaves reference...
jb4
Expand Edited by jb4 March 31, 2006, 09:24:10 AM EST
New Hey you, out there in the cold...can you hear me?

New Ican hear you knockin'
jb4
New Knock knock knockin on Heavens Door?

New Wedding Bell Blues
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Its a nice day for a White Wedding

New Get me to the church on time

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Get me outta here

New We gotta get outta this place
jb4
New There's no way out of here.

New The Ballad of Dwight Frye
!
jb4
Expand Edited by jb4 March 31, 2006, 09:34:43 AM EST
New The Ballad of Curtis Loew

cat scratch fever -NT - (boxley) - (258)
         Itchykoo Park. -NT - (Another Scott) - (255)
             Saturday in the Park -NT - (bepatient) - (254)
                 Parklife -NT - (Meerkat) - (88)
                     southpark with a twisk -NT - (boxley) - (86)
                         Sweet Home Alabama -NT - (Another Scott) - (85)
                             The night the lights went out in Georgia -NT - (jb4) - (84)
                                 3rd base by the dashboard lights -NT - (boxley) - (83)
                                     Center field -NT - (jb4) - (41)
                                         Strawberry Fields Forever! -NT - (imqwerky) - (40)
                                             Oh very young, what will you leave us this time... -NT - (Another Scott) - (39)
                                                 almost cut my hair, happened just the other day, -NT - (boxley) - (38)
                                                     Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. -NT - (Another Scott) - (37)
                                                         Secondhand News -NT - (jb4) - (36)
                                                             Hand me down Rose (not her real name (also not her real name -NT - (Another Scott) - (35)
                                                                 You don't bring me flowers -NT - (imqwerky) - (34)
                                                                     Dead Flowers -NT - (jb4) - (33)
                                                                         Dead Puppies aren't much fun, no no no. -NT - (bepatient) - (32)
                                                                             And they call it Puppy Love -NT - (imqwerky) - (31)
                                                                                 Love to love you baby -NT - (bepatient) - (30)
                                                                                     I got love on my mind -NT - (imqwerky) - (29)
                                                                                         Victim of Love? -NT - (bepatient) - (28)
                                                                                             Love Jones -NT - (jb4) - (27)
                                                                                                 Addicted To Love -NT - (lincoln) - (26)
                                                                                                     Cocaine -NT - (jb4) - (25)
                                                                                                         I Want A New Drug -NT - (lincoln) - (24)
                                                                                                             Love is the Drug -NT - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                                                                 Love Hangover -NT - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                                                                                                     All you need is love. -NT - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                                                                                         When I need you -NT - (imqwerky) - (20)
                                                                                                                             I want you to want ME! -NT - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                                                                                 You can't always get what you want -NT - (jb4) - (18)
                                                                                                                                     Why can't we be friends -NT - (imqwerky) - (17)
                                                                                                                                         I'll be there for you - (jb4) - (16)
                                                                                                                                             I'll be around. -NT - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                                                                                 Sally go 'round -NT - (jb4) - (14)
                                                                                                                                                     Will It Go Round In Circles? -NT - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                                                                                                         Roundabout -NT - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                                                                                                                                             Round and Round -NT - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                                                                                                                 Money makes the world go 'round -NT - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                                                                                                                                                     Money...its a hit. Don't give me that do goody-good - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                                                                                                                         Go On...Take The Money And Run -NT - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                                                                                                             Run Like Hell! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                                                                             Runaway - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                                                                                                                 I'm Gonna Run To You -NT - (lincoln)
                                                                                                                                                                                 Running With The Pack -NT - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                                                     Band on the Run? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                                                         I'm just a singer in a Rock'n'Roll band -NT - (jb4)
                                                                                                                                                                                         You need a new song? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                                             Your song - (jb4)
                                     that's "Paradise by the dashboard lights" - HTH! -NT - (lincoln) - (40)
                                         When the lights come on in the city -NT - (jb4) - (39)
                                             When the lights go down in the city - (imqwerky) - (38)
                                                 Light up, everybody -NT - (bepatient) - (37)
                                                     Up With People!!!!! -NT - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                                         People are people -NT - (bepatient) - (35)
                                                             Purple people eater. -NT - (Another Scott) - (34)
                                                                 White bird (in a golden cage) -NT - (jb4) - (33)
                                                                     Blue Velvet -NT - (bepatient) - (32)
                                                                         99 red balloons -NT - (Another Scott) - (26)
                                                                             Would you like to fly in my beautiful, my beautiful ballooon -NT - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                                                                 Fly like an Eagle -NT - (bepatient) - (24)
                                                                                     I am the Eagle, I live in high country... -NT - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                                         I'm a little bit country... -NT - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                                                                             I like to Rock! -NT - (jb4) - (21)
                                                                                                 There's Only One Way To Rock! -NT - (lincoln) - (20)
                                                                                                     You can't stop rock and roll -NT - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                                                         Stop! In the name of Love -NT - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                                                                             Stop draggin my heart around! -NT - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                                                 Take another li'l piece of my heart -NT - (jb4) - (10)
                                                                                                                     Heartless! -NT - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                                                                         Heart and soul -NT - (jb4) - (8)
                                                                                                                             I'm a soul man! -NT - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                                                                 I'm your boogie man -NT - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                                                                     Boogie Oogy Oogy -NT - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                                                         Boogie 'till you Puke -NT - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                                                             Boogie with Stu -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                 Boogie nights -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                     Even The Nights Are Better (since I found you) -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                         Since you've been gone -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                 Draggin' the line -NT - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                                                                                     Don't gimme no line (and keep your hands to yourself!) -NT - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                                         Draw the Line! -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                                             Wichita Lineman -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                                                 One Toke Over The Line -NT - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                                     Don't Bogart Me -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                         Forever In Blue Jeans -NT - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                             Billie Jean is not my lover -NT - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                 to be a Lover -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     Let me go, lover -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                         Let me go Rock 'n' Roll -NT - (bepatient)
                     Street life -NT - (jb4)
                 MacArthur Park -NT - (imqwerky) - (164)
                     Itchycoo Park -NT - (jake123) - (63)
                         Bzzzzzt! Repeat... -NT - (jb4) - (62)
                             What's the Buzz...tell me whats happenin? -NT - (bepatient) - (61)
                                 Buzz, buzz, gimme yeyo -NT - (jb4) - (60)
                                     Sing Muhammed, Muhammed Ali. Floats like a butterfly and - (imqwerky) - (59)
                                         Dog and Butterfly -NT - (jb4) - (58)
                                             once again with Flying Colours -NT - (bepatient) - (57)
                                                 Floating! Free as a bird, 60 foot leaps...It's so absurd! -NT - (jb4) - (56)
                                                     Free Bird! -NT - (imqwerky) - (55)
                                                         Bye Bye Birdie -NT - (bepatient) - (54)
                                                             Cats will be cats, and cats eat birds! -NT - (jb4) - (53)
                                                                 Its Dog Eat Dog, brush >me< Daddy-o! -NT - (bepatient) - (52)
                                                                     Eat it! -NT - (Another Scott) - (51)
                                                                         Yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy -NT - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                                                             the Bitterest Pill is mine to take -NT - (bepatient) - (21)
                                                                                 Medicine Jar -NT - (jb4) - (20)
                                                                                     I'm your Medicine Man -NT - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                                         He's a Magic Man -NT - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                                                             Manish boy. -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                                                                 Mad about the boy -NT - (imqwerky) - (16)
                                                                                                     Shine on you crazy diamond. -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                                                                         Diamonds are a girl's best friend! -NT - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                                                             Diamond in the Rough -NT - (jb4) - (13)
                                                                                                                 I wanna see what I can find, Rough Boys! -NT - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                                                     I am the sea. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                                                         I can see for miles and miles -NT - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                                             Get on the bus that takes me to you. -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                                                                 (Bang a gong) Get it on -NT - (jb4) - (8)
                                                                                                                                     Let's get it on -NT - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                                                                                                         Let's go -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                                             Junior's Farm -NT - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                                                 Back at the Funny Farm - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                                     they're coming to take me away, Haha! -NT - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                         Take Me back To Chicago -NT - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                             Sweet Home, Chicago -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                                 When the Levee breaks - (jb4)
                                                                         Wierd Al Yankovic?!? That's **almost** out of bounds! ;-) -NT - (jb4) - (27)
                                                                             Party out of bounds! -NT - (bepatient) - (26)
                                                                                 We're gonna party like it's 1999 -NT - (imqwerky) - (21)
                                                                                     Well by '76 we'll be A-OK. -NT - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                                                                         76 trombones led the big parade -NT - (imqwerky) - (19)
                                                                                             I just want to bang on the drum all day. -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                                                                                 The Bells are Ringing -NT - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                                                                     Ring my bell -NT - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                                                                         Hell's Bells! -NT - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                             Hell ain't a bad place to be -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                 Ya Mo Be There -NT - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                     Hey Ya! -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                         Hey, there...Where you going with that UB-40 in your hand... - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                             Hey you, out there in the cold...can you hear me? -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                                 Ican hear you knockin' -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                                     Knock knock knockin on Heavens Door? -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     Wedding Bell Blues -NT - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                                                         Its a nice day for a White Wedding -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                             Get me to the church on time -NT - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                                                                                 Get me outta here -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                     We gotta get outta this place -NT - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                         There's no way out of here. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                             The Ballad of Dwight Frye - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 The Ballad of Curtis Loew -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                 My Girl Wants To Party All The Time! -NT - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                     My girl, my girl, my girl...talkin bout my girl? -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         Everybody's talkin' at me -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                             Talkin in your sleep? -NT - (bepatient)
                     Palisades Park -NT - (lincoln) - (99)
                         Saturday in the park. -NT - (imqwerky) - (98)
                             Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting -NT - (bepatient) - (97)
                                 Nights in White Satin -NT - (jb4) - (96)
                                     In a white room -NT - (bepatient) - (92)
                                         Paint it black. -NT - (Another Scott) - (62)
                                             I Wanna be Black -NT - (bepatient) - (61)
                                                 All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. -NT - (Another Scott) - (60)
                                                     All I want for Christmas is you! -NT - (imqwerky) - (59)
                                                         You make me so very happy. -NT - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                                             Happy Happy Joy Joy! -NT - (imqwerky) - (27)
                                                                 Joy to the World. -NT - (bepatient) - (26)
                                                                     I'd like to teach the World to sing -NT - (jb4) - (25)
                                                                         Teach your children well -NT - (imqwerky) - (24)
                                                                             Hodja please! Show me how you do it! -NT - (Another Scott) - (23)
                                                                                 What? -NT - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                                                                     Hodja! Make me spin. -NT - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                                                         You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby -NT - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                                                             Let's twist again, like we did last summer. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                                 Hot town, Summer in the City! -NT - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                     Forever Autumn -NT - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                                                         Forever young -NT - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                                                                             Young blood -NT - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                                 Bloodstone -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                     DOA -NT - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                         Whoop, there it is! - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                             But I never met a man in my life who could whoop it to me... - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                                 I've never heard of that one... - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     I'm the One - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                                     That's metaphysically absurd, man... - (jb4)
                                                                                             Dizzy! I'm so dizzy my head is spinnin'... -NT - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                                                                 Dizzy Miss Lizzy! -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                     Good Golly, Miss Molly -NT - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                                                                         Good Lovin -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                             ...Cookin 'good chicken, now...and turnip greens... - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                 Hey Good Lookin', Whatcha got Cookin'? -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                                     Lookin' for love in all the wrong places. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Everybody needs somebody to love -NT - (bepatient)
                                                         Christmas At Ground Zero ( by "Weird Al") -NT - (lincoln) - (29)
                                                             Walking Around In Women's Underwear - (imqwerky) - (28)
                                                                 Walking on the Moon - (jb4) - (27)
                                                                     Walking, Walking...in the rain. -NT - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                         I hear laughter in the rain -NT - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                             Laughing, cause your doing it to me! -NT - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                 Da doo ron ron ron da doo ron ron -NT - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                     De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                         The way you do the things you do -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                             Do that to me one more time -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                 Don't do me like that! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                         Who'll Stop The Rain? -NT - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                             Love reign o'er me -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                 End the reign! -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                     When the rain comes... -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                         Red Rain -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                             Little Green Apples -NT - (jb4)
                                                                         Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down -NT - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                             I Don't Like Mondays -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 Monday, Monday -NT - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                     Tuesday's gone with the Wind -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         Tuesday Afternoon -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                             Call it stormy Monday, Tuesday's just as bad. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                     Walking In Sunshine -NT - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                                         Sunshine on my shoulder -NT - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                                             Sunshine of your love -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                 Don't let the sun go down on me -NT - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                     then Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         Total eclipse of the Heart -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                             Sheer Heart Attack -NT - (bepatient)
                                         Whiter Shade of Pale -NT - (lincoln) - (28)
                                             Smoky Burgundy -NT - (jb4) - (27)
                                                 My Green Tambourine -NT - (lincoln) - (26)
                                                     God Didn't Make Little Green Apples -NT - (lincoln) - (25)
                                                         The Ballad of The Green Berets -NT - (lincoln) - (24)
                                                             The Ballad of You and Me and Pooneil -NT - (jb4) - (23)
                                                                 You and Me against the world -NT - (imqwerky) - (22)
                                                                     Against the Wind -NT - (jb4) - (21)
                                                                         everyone know it's Windy! -NT - (lincoln) - (20)
                                                                             Everyone's a Winner! -NT - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                                 I'm a loser -NT - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                                                     Losing you. -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                                                         I got you, babe -NT - (imqwerky) - (16)
                                                                                             Got to get you into my life. -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                                                                 Hang on to your life! - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                                                     You keep me hanging on -NT - (jb4) - (13)
                                                                                                         Hang on, Sloopy -NT - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                                                                                             Sloop John B -NT - (jb4) - (11)
                                                                                                                 Be Good to Yourself -NT - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                                     Johnny B Goode -NT - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                                                                         Johnny Jingo! -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                                                             Jingo! Jingo, bah! - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                                                 Iko Iko! -NT - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                                                     Gwabe Gwabe! - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                                                         Da Da Da - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                             You repeated yourself - not allowed! - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                 It wasn't me - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                     It ain't me. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                                             Do Do Do Do Do (Heartbreaker) - (jb4)
                                     Tonight's The Night -NT - (lincoln) - (2)
                                         Tonight I'm Yours. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             Tonight, tonight, tonight -NT - (jb4)
         Irate LRPD: Note for the linguistically-impaired: - (Ashton) - (1)
             Several on Jabber have this Marked Read to 2030... ;-) - (Another Scott)

link lrpdism
420 ms