IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's all fun and games, till someone loses an eye.
New Jung would have wanted it this way.
     Hey, Amy- you'll appreciate this.. - (bionerd) - (31)
         How totally sexist of you - (drewk) - (4)
             It's all fun and games, till someone loses an eye. -NT - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 Jung would have wanted it this way. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Sarcasm is a two-edged sword. -NT - (admin)
             Yeah, but you cant quite appreciate it like a woman would. - (bionerd)
         OMG! That is a riot! - (imqwerky) - (20)
             what do they accomplish? Fix lowriders? -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                 Think of them as braces for boobs. -NT - (imqwerky) - (18)
                     as in spacing pointing or as in support? -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                         Google Howard Hughes. He invented the damn things. :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             cool! puppies! - (boxley) - (1)
                                 LMAO! -NT - (imqwerky)
                         Lift and separate. - (bionerd) - (13)
                             Apparently boxley does... -NT - (ben_tilly)
                             pointing, so they are not crosseyed or up down configuration -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                 Time to nip this thread in the bud :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                     depends on who owns the bud(s) in question -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Can I get a little support here? -NT - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                             Why not go underwire for ALOT of support? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                 I'll keep you abreast of any new developments :-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                     rosebud -NT - (boxley)
                                                     You'll be glad to get it off your chest, I'm sure. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Exactly how OLD do you think I am?? - (bionerd) - (1)
                                     you stated it! well WOW I would do it xgame material - (boxley)
                             Recall the Material girl and the "Madonna cones"? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 I thought she had to have those things registered... - (jb4)
         Just told my wife this story - (drewk) - (4)
             Yes! - (bionerd) - (2)
                 From the wife: "It's a girl thing" - (drewk) - (1)
                     It's good to be a woman - (bionerd)
             ICLRPD - (imqwerky)

Learn to love the Questions.
--Rilke, Rainer Maria
186 ms