IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Actual conversation with co-worker
CW: Yeah, that's how it was with my wife.
Me: Your wife? I didn't know you were married.
CW: I was. For 10 years.
Me: But I thought you were shy of commitment?
CW: How do you think I got that way?
---

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New :-)
New I remember one of those (and hey its your 15 seconds)
OC: she is a poxridden slackjawed pussgut and the diseased hole between her legs sloshes when she walks, and no, Im not bitter
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New That's how _what_ was with his wife?
You left a piece out.
New Left out because I don't remember that bit
I do remember that it was something fairly innocuous and boring though.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Kind of reminds me of a conversation I had with some of my
fellow students, who are all a LOT younger than I am.

We were walking across campus and I said we should go through the JDUC (University Centre, lots of coffee shops etc) and look at the women. Buddy says "you can't do that, you're a father!" and I reply "how do you think I became one?".

Speechless.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Not by looking
New look with your eyes, not your hands mumble.....
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Not with your hands, either.
New A special probe!
HTH
Amy

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
     Actual conversation with co-worker - (ben_tilly) - (9)
         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         I remember one of those (and hey its your 15 seconds) - (boxley)
         That's how _what_ was with his wife? - (dws) - (1)
             Left out because I don't remember that bit - (ben_tilly)
         Kind of reminds me of a conversation I had with some of my - (jake123) - (4)
             Not by looking -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                 look with your eyes, not your hands mumble..... -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Not with your hands, either. -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                         A special probe! - (imqwerky)

Anality R'US.
156 ms