IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New thanks both
December through March is typically Silly Season at work, and I'm seeing a spike in the workload unusual even by SS standards, and my pro bono group, another timesink, is stirring from its year-end slumbers. Add to this the enumerated distractions and what looks to be a nasty workplace political fight developing up the food chain from me the principals of which have each been tempted to use my little shop as a projectile or a club (when elephants contend, pygmies must dance deftly)...it's tough to settle down and compose here with anything like the sustained attention and craft the venue deserves (as you might guess from the uneasy concatenation of metaphors just concluded): hence the recent drive-by pastes, shades of whatsisbot. I'll try to do better anon.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Dude...
..I'd take your "drive by pastes" over most people's fully composed posts any time

(And that includes mine sometimes, but you didn't hear me say that....)
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     Mahammad cartoon? - (tablizer) - (13)
         Here. - (imric) - (1)
             Thanks -NT - (tablizer)
         Here are all of them. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             odd, thats a universally recognised prohibition - (boxley)
         Waiting for artistic version with the koran emersed... - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Been there, done that. :-( - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 C'mon...Not even MM is that bad.... - (jb4)
             Waiting for the Musical, and then the Hip-Hop version -NT - (tablizer)
         Josh Marshall on Loony Toons - (rcareaga) - (4)
             ell dont forget our own (thankfully) small sects of - (boxley) - (3)
                 ++ on the OT. - (Another Scott)
                 thanks both - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Dude... - (jb4)

It is toilet- ka ka crap as in the egregiously unfunny and unwatchable SNL.
36 ms