IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New BTW, I think it's Amy and her new job. ;-)
You know, Working Girl and all that.
New You'd have to be pretty desperate
to want to view me in pr0n. Hafta do LOTS of photoshopping.

Har de har har,
Amy

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New "Protein" diet and lots of "exercise", maybe?
Could slim you down eventually....
New You are a naughty boy!
But you make me smile.

;-)
Amy

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Dang, took me until now to get that one! . . . . . . . . :-(
     The quest for love continues - (bionerd) - (45)
         Good luck! - (a6l6e6x)
         Best of luck! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Gambatte kudasai! -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Have you told Yo yet? - (jbrabeck) - (3)
             Re: Have you told Yo yet? - (bionerd) - (2)
                 Offers on this board would be much more casual... -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                     So I've gathered... -NT - (bionerd)
         so, what does he teach? - (cforde) - (1)
             That's not even funny! - (bionerd)
         Four leaf clovers and horseshoes, etc. - (imqwerky) - (2)
             You want to live vicariously through me!?! - (bionerd) - (1)
                 She likes to get a lot of sleep. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Probably a sociologist researching modern courtship -NT - (tuberculosis) - (31)
             You're cruel, Todd. - (bionerd) - (30)
                 That doesn't mean you can't land him though. - (Andrew Grygus) - (29)
                     I really don't think she intends to land him. - (jbrabeck) - (28)
                         Torment? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                             No, I save that for you and you alone. -NT - (bionerd) - (4)
                                 It must be Love! -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     Must be - (bionerd) - (2)
                                         get a room you two. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                             I was waiting for someone to say that -NT - (bionerd)
                         Well, it has been quite a while. :-( - (bionerd) - (21)
                             While sifting through antique paperwork . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (20)
                                 I'm not going to ask why you saved her picture. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                     In case the one on the wall wears out? ;-) -NT - (jbrabeck) - (18)
                                         Nah, not my style, and she certainly wouldn't be . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
                                             How charming -NT - (bionerd) - (16)
                                                 What guy doesn't like the idea ... - (drewk) - (15)
                                                     You so bad... Terrible. -NT - (folkert)
                                                     and be able to change a tire in the rain -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                                                         in a thong -NT - (tuberculosis) - (9)
                                                             And white tee shirt -NT - (jbrabeck) - (8)
                                                                 And another round of DL'ing p0rn commences.... -NT - (n3jja) - (7)
                                                                     So YOU'RE the source of that referral link! - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                                                         Actually, I was referring to you sick little monkeys. ;-) - (n3jja)
                                                                         BTW, I think it's Amy and her new job. ;-) - (n3jja) - (4)
                                                                             You'd have to be pretty desperate - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                 "Protein" diet and lots of "exercise", maybe? - (n3jja) - (2)
                                                                                     You are a naughty boy! - (imqwerky)
                                                                                     Dang, took me until now to get that one! . . . . . . . . :-( -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                     As long as it isn't her own... -NT - (admin)
                                                     Oh, I know of a few. -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                                         ;-) -NT - (bionerd)
         I think the professor ditched me (new thread) - (bionerd)

gconftool is used to control GConf from the command line.
68 ms