IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I just wanna know
Ask yourself the question, if you were able to detain a terrorist responsible for the deaths of thousands of people before that act took place, absolutely a government would make every effort in order to do that.

I just wanna know how it is that the "detainee" is responsible for "the deaths of thousands of people" before the act (presumably the act that was responsible for the deaths of said thousands of people) actually took place. Now were prescient as well as omnipotent! I love this country!
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New And what if you could grow wings by wishing on a doorknob!

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New I personally think that they've got other uses for doorknobs
somewhat analogous to fisting.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Twilight Zone episode...
...where the guy flipped a quarter which stood on it's side. Gained the power to be able to hear other people's thoughts. Overhead the security guard at the bank planning a robbery of the bank. Turns out the security guard had been dreaming of robbing the bank for years, but never actually did anything about it.

Well, if we're gonna arrest all those people who dream and scheme of doing us harm, we're gonna have to get busy arrested 'em.

As for whether for your hypothesis:

I just wanna know how it is that the "detainee" is responsible for "the deaths of thousands of people" before the act (presumably the act that was responsible for the deaths of said thousands of people) actually took place. Now were prescient as well as omnipotent! I love this country!
Don't have to look very far for this one - Jose Padilla comes to mind. Been imprisoned for a couple of years, and I think they're gonna get around to charging him. If they had their way, however, they'd of just locked him up without ever going to trial. Some silly appellate judge (probably influenced by that terrorist aiding ACLU) made them actually go through the motions. We all know he's guilty, so the incarceration is bound to be justified.
     Secret prison story growing - (andread) - (10)
         So, we're saying that we DID have sex with that woman. - (Simon_Jester)
         article had a quote that was a nice sidestep - (boxley) - (3)
             And is a - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                 Not quite right. - (Another Scott)
                 coming or swallowing? -NT - (boxley)
         Pre-Detention - (ChrisR) - (4)
             I just wanna know - (jb4) - (3)
                 And what if you could grow wings by wishing on a doorknob! -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     I personally think that they've got other uses for doorknobs - (jake123)
                 Twilight Zone episode... - (ChrisR)

Not sure if that makes your statement true or false...
37 ms