IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Well that sucked
Last team to start 11-0? The 1998 Denver Broncos.

They won the Super Bowl.

The Broncos are also currently the #2 seed in the AFC. Should be a good AFC title game if the current seedings hold up.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Yabut Indy'll fold. They always do.
And I hope this year is no exception.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New no patriots to fold to, hafta be steelers
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New And that's not impossible.
Big Ben didn't look anywhere near 100%. Mind, I slept through the whole game and only saw highlights. But in those he sure didn't look like he was moving too well.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New I agree, he didn't look good
Big Ben didn't look anywhere near 100%. Mind, I slept through the whole game and only saw highlights. But in those he sure didn't look like he was moving too well.

Nope, he wasn't moving that well. I think he's still suffering from his injury. I hope they have him checked out again.

It was an unbelievable game though, I couldn't believe they held the Steelers to such a low score.

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
     Well that sucked - (bepatient) - (6)
         Re: Well that sucked - (Yendor) - (4)
             Yabut Indy'll fold. They always do. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 no patriots to fold to, hafta be steelers -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     And that's not impossible. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         I agree, he didn't look good - (Nightowl)
         Sucked bad on offense - (JayMehaffey)

I said, "What's your sign?" She said, "Aquarium." I said, "Great! Let's get tanked!"
57 ms