IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New As alex will shortly announce, happy birthday me
just got back from Montreal, was at work and at 3pm security rings and sez I have a visitor, thinking the fucking vendors could let me have one day back before decending upon moi I proceeded downstairs. A suit was standing with his back to me, didnt look familiar. A scruffy looking cat that looked like an out of work housepainter was grinning at me. All my siblings, 2 brothers and a sister were standing at the door going happy birthday. Its been about 6 years since we were al together. Grabbed my gear and headed home, best bday present.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Hey, you're stealing my thunder!
Happy half century you old fart! :)

Given you were born on Zulu time it's not too early to say so.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New danke :-)
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New Very nice indeed. Happy Birthday!
New Sounds like you're off to a good start!
may the rest of 50 be as nice :-)
Darrell Spice, Jr.                      [link|http://spiceware.org/gallery/ArtisticOverpass|Artistic Overpass]\n[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore
New *Grin*
That's a good birthday present.
-----------------------------------------
No new taxes.
--George H. W. Bush

We don't torture.
--George W. Bush
New That was nice!
I don't believe that all of my siblings have been in the same city at the same time. Ever.

I think that the last time half of us were assembled was close to 20 years ago.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Happy day, Fu Master!
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Happy Boxday :)
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Happy Birthday, Boxley!
Hope you get everything your little Box heart desires!

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New happy birthday to you etc. & many more
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Very cool. Enjoy
New Keep on babbling... errr... trucking! Happy BD
New HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Got plans?
[link|http://www.runningworks.com|
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New well my sister got me a fifth of Black Bush
and my wife got me the 5th season box set of the soprano's I will be happily gurgling my way into the night wearing shades, as soon as I remember how to upload pics to my personal space at bell south :-)
thanx,
bill

New Good on ya!
I guess by now it's a bit late to see if you want to go out for a beer or three, eh?
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

New yeah, but iffen yer not doing anything manyana
and dont mind staring at football and eating bbq, cmon by! games start at one, have a 5 pack of 420 in the fridge.
thanx,
bill

New Just might do that!
I'll call you tomorrow...
]
Imric's Tips for Living

New chicken and pig ribs on the menu :-)

New Damn- you are old! Happy Birthday!
Follow your MOUSE
New Happy Birthday
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Happy birthday!
New Happy Birthday, Box!
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Come to Texas
and I'll buy you a six-pack in celebration. (We can invite Spiceware along too.)
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New 50 Candles on a Cake! That is an accomplishment!
Wishing you all the best, Boxter :)

Amy

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Happy birthday, man!
New Who'd a thunk you made it past 30
without a load of buckshot in the nether regions..?
(or maybe the surgeons were good)

Congrats, Sonny - sounds like a winning stragedy

:-)

New my sis was talking with ma
MA "50? whoda thunk it."
SIS " thought he would have been shot or OD'd years ago
think I will hang out with Andrew when I reach my 85th bithday so I can take over where he leaves off :-)
thanx,
bill

New Happy Birthday Box!
50 is a milestone of a sorts and make for great surprise parties.

Wade.
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
New Happy Day, Box!
You ol' fart!
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Happy 50th, man!
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     As alex will shortly announce, happy birthday me - (boxley) - (30)
         Hey, you're stealing my thunder! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
         Very nice indeed. Happy Birthday! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Sounds like you're off to a good start! - (SpiceWare)
         *Grin* - (Silverlock)
         That was nice! - (ben_tilly)
         Happy day, Fu Master! -NT - (bepatient)
         Happy Boxday :) -NT - (Meerkat)
         Happy Birthday, Boxley! - (Nightowl)
         happy birthday to you etc. & many more -NT - (cforde)
         Very cool. Enjoy -NT - (broomberg)
         Keep on babbling... errr... trucking! Happy BD -NT - (hnick)
         HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - (imric) - (5)
             well my sister got me a fifth of Black Bush - (boxley) - (4)
                 Good on ya! - (imric) - (3)
                     yeah, but iffen yer not doing anything manyana - (boxley) - (2)
                         Just might do that! - (imric) - (1)
                             chicken and pig ribs on the menu :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Damn- you are old! Happy Birthday! -NT - (bionerd)
         Happy Birthday -NT - (jbrabeck)
         Happy birthday! -NT - (slugbug)
         Happy Birthday, Box! -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         Come to Texas - (lincoln)
         50 Candles on a Cake! That is an accomplishment! - (imqwerky)
         Happy birthday, man! -NT - (CRConrad)
         Who'd a thunk you made it past 30 - (Ashton) - (1)
             my sis was talking with ma - (boxley)
         Happy Birthday Box! - (static)
         Happy Day, Box! - (jb4)
         Happy 50th, man! -NT - (mmoffitt)

Walk without rhythm, and it won't attract the worm.
93 ms