IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It just occurred to me...
they must be beside themselves at Andrew Gilligan's island. This is the final moral victory for democracy and for the Bush doctrine in that part of the world. Adn there's no way they can keep this hushed up. They can't even spin it very well.

Well, they can console themselves with the thought of 2000 American dead. That's almost two thirds as many died on 9-11. But these died for the cause of freedom.

Or they can gloat over Wilma like they gloated over Katrina. Damn, it's time they scrapped the BBC. And get rid of that stupid television tax!
----------------------------------------------------------------
4 out of 5 Iraqis choose democracy!
If you don't like my posts, don't click on them.
Never mind the AP. Here's the real Iraq reporting: [link|http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/|http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/]
"The period of debate is closed. Arms, as the last resort, decide the contest." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense
New "final" how many final victories do you need?
This is the final moral victory for democracy and for the Bush doctrine in that part of the world.

Are you out of your fucking mind? This is nothing less than a disaster for the US. A crooked vote that is being questioned in every paper around the world except ours doesn't exactly lend any credence to your "absolution" rhetoric.

We may end up with another Guantanamo base, yes. A remote possibility. Most likely we will end up with a retreat more ignominous than from viet Nam.

Imposing democracy at the end of a gun barrel is a stupid idea.
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
New Final victory is when we're all in the camps of his choosing
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Every paper in which world?
Would that be planet Brandioch, where every paper is the Workers' World Daily or the Village Idiot?

It's legit. Even the UN admits it. But you're not man enough to face it. Your blind hatred won't let you. So you have to deny it.

See, this is why I don't debate you people.
----------------------------------------------------------------
4 out of 5 Iraqis choose democracy!
If you don't like my posts, don't click on them.
Never mind the AP. Here's the real Iraq reporting: [link|http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/|http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/]
"The period of debate is closed. Arms, as the last resort, decide the contest." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense
New Yeah, scrap the BBC.
After all, TV is better when it has 3 minutes of adverts every 7 minutes.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New Rather watch the Dutch
At least they have lookers in between the adverts.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New So when does the bombing stop?
The constitution is a start. Hopefully, the resistors will pack up and go home when the US troops leave and tribalism won't start a civil war. I think it's better to declare victory for democracy in Iraq when the bombing stops.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New It just occurred to me...
That Phil must have a very tiny...hat.
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
     Iraqi Constitution is approved - (JayMehaffey) - (29)
         Yep...and it means - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
             Hope springs eternal, eh? - (marlowe) - (4)
                 Delusional fantasy on a monumental scale. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 I'm too realistic for hoping eternal... - (Simon_Jester)
                 Democracy won, its over? Troops home any second then? - (tuberculosis)
                 Self-mutilation of a mind - what causes that? -NT - (Ashton)
             And here we go... - (scoenye) - (1)
                 ....it's another Catastrophic Success (R)!! -NT - (GBert)
         Why, it's almost a mirror of Red/Blue State noncommunication - (Ashton)
         78% - 22% percent "divided" - (marlowe) - (11)
             just hope Sistani doesnt cough out - (boxley)
             Re: 78% - 22% percent "divided" - (JayMehaffey) - (8)
                 Suicidalism is not an argument. - (marlowe) - (7)
                     Re: World War II - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                         The number of jihadists is on the what now? (img) - (marlowe) - (5)
                             Ooh, BLOGS! - (pwhysall)
                             Has it escaped your notice that Iraqi jihadists are... - (a6l6e6x)
                             They want Bush? Send him! - (tuberculosis)
                             I don't get it.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                 I may; it's this: Birds fly over the rainbow - (Ashton)
             "Draining the treasury" you mean -NT - (tuberculosis)
         It just occurred to me... - (marlowe) - (7)
             "final" how many final victories do you need? - (Silverlock) - (2)
                 Final victory is when we're all in the camps of his choosing -NT - (boxley)
                 Every paper in which world? - (marlowe)
             Yeah, scrap the BBC. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Rather watch the Dutch - (bepatient)
             So when does the bombing stop? - (warmachine)
             It just occurred to me... - (rcareaga)

The Men In Black have been bendin' my ear.
104 ms