IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep...and it means
it's VERY likely to get much worse.

The groups are easily identifable and given the numbers; they are very likely to feel like (if not actually) they are being oppressed. Given the fighting that's already going on, it's going to be very hard for this not to go to civil war.
New Hope springs eternal, eh?
But the fact is, democracy won and there's nothing you can do about it. It's over. In fact, the outcome was decided the moment Dubya decided to fight back.

Also, how do you define civil war? And how does it differ from Saddam's slaughters of Kurds and Shia Arabs? Or the so-called insurgency, for that matter? If you take Saddam's Iraq seriously as a nation, then it was a nation in a constant state of civil war all the time he was in power. The only difference is now his side is out of power and being slowly wiped out.

They couldn't prevent the election. They couldn't prevent the ratification vote. They couldn't prevent the trial of Saddam. Are you saying they *haven't* been trying their damndest? There's something they've been holding back?

All they know is how to kill civilians and manipulate the media a bit. And that's not enough. We know how to free people, and - incidentally - how to kill the people we're freeing them from. We're not so good at manipulating the main stream media, but the MSM is on the way out anyway.
----------------------------------------------------------------
4 out of 5 Iraqis choose democracy!
If you don't like my posts, don't click on them.
Never mind the AP. Here's the real Iraq reporting: [link|http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/|http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/]
"The period of debate is closed. Arms, as the last resort, decide the contest." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense
New Delusional fantasy on a monumental scale.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New I'm too realistic for hoping eternal...
hoping eternal is ignoring reality.

Also, how do you define civil war? And how does it differ from Saddam's slaughters of Kurds and Shia Arabs? Or the so-called insurgency, for that matter? If you take Saddam's Iraq seriously as a nation, then it was a nation in a constant state of civil war all the time he was in power.

Yep, very good. You're learning.

The only difference is now his side is out of power and being slowly wiped out.

Yep, and now we see what you stand for - genocide.

(And if you remember correctly - I called you on it almost 2 years ago).

BTW: for the record, you can't free ANYONE. They free themselves. Period.

Do I support the idea of civil war in Iraq? No, I don't want to see it happen. I would have rather seen 3 different states formed (Kurdish, Sunni, etc.) Does the Constitution stand a chance at unifying Iraq? Absolutely. (But there's going to be a LOT of blood along the way)

Am I crazy enough to suggest our troops need to be standing at ground zero while Iraq is unified?

Well, one of us is.
New Democracy won, its over? Troops home any second then?
Incidentally, your "team" is looking like a bunch of traitors headed for the gallows. They don't know the meaning of the words "freedom" or "democracy". "Torture" OTOH, they're fine with.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Self-mutilation of a mind - what causes that?

New And here we go...
[link|http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4382164.stm|http://news.bbc.co.u..._east/4382164.stm]

Deliberate Sunni on Shia ambush. 20+ to be avenged.
New ....it's another Catastrophic Success (R)!!
Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
     Iraqi Constitution is approved - (JayMehaffey) - (29)
         Yep...and it means - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
             Hope springs eternal, eh? - (marlowe) - (4)
                 Delusional fantasy on a monumental scale. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 I'm too realistic for hoping eternal... - (Simon_Jester)
                 Democracy won, its over? Troops home any second then? - (tuberculosis)
                 Self-mutilation of a mind - what causes that? -NT - (Ashton)
             And here we go... - (scoenye) - (1)
                 ....it's another Catastrophic Success (R)!! -NT - (GBert)
         Why, it's almost a mirror of Red/Blue State noncommunication - (Ashton)
         78% - 22% percent "divided" - (marlowe) - (11)
             just hope Sistani doesnt cough out - (boxley)
             Re: 78% - 22% percent "divided" - (JayMehaffey) - (8)
                 Suicidalism is not an argument. - (marlowe) - (7)
                     Re: World War II - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                         The number of jihadists is on the what now? (img) - (marlowe) - (5)
                             Ooh, BLOGS! - (pwhysall)
                             Has it escaped your notice that Iraqi jihadists are... - (a6l6e6x)
                             They want Bush? Send him! - (tuberculosis)
                             I don't get it.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                 I may; it's this: Birds fly over the rainbow - (Ashton)
             "Draining the treasury" you mean -NT - (tuberculosis)
         It just occurred to me... - (marlowe) - (7)
             "final" how many final victories do you need? - (Silverlock) - (2)
                 Final victory is when we're all in the camps of his choosing -NT - (boxley)
                 Every paper in which world? - (marlowe)
             Yeah, scrap the BBC. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Rather watch the Dutch - (bepatient)
             So when does the bombing stop? - (warmachine)
             It just occurred to me... - (rcareaga)

Somebody say, "Co-lom-bo!"
59 ms