IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And therefore what?
That doesn't change the facts. Was it occupied territory when Jordan and Egypt controlled it? As usual you didn't answer ANY of my points.
New Re: And therefore what?
You are trying to sell the excuse of the car thief - "Well, nobody was using it, so I can take it, and it's now mine!".

The land in question was not part of Israel when it was founded in 1948 and is not part of it now. Barring negotiated boundary adjustments with the Palestinians (without coercion), you are obligated by the Geneva Conventions to lift the armed occupation of this land.

How the land was used in the past has nothing to do with the issue.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Who exactly did that land belong to?
Not a Palestinian state, there was no such thing. Not Jordan, no one recognized their rule, the fact is as Eugene Rostow and others have said the worst you can say is that the land is "disputed".
New Re: Who exactly did that land belong to?
I know who the land did not belong to. It did not belong to Israel. Israeli boundaries were defined by the UN at the time of its founding.

Let's just say it belongs to Arabs of some kind. The ones you keep saying own 99.44% (or some such percentage) of the Middle East.
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New It goes back to pre-history
before human being were formed. It belonged to God, when Moses took his people out of Egypt, God gave it to them. Some Yahoos who lived in Jerrico wouldn't let them live there. So they blew their horns as ordered by God and the walls fell down.

Isn't Islam based on Judism? Don't they know that God gave the land to the Isrealites? You can't get a higher authority than that, if scripture says it, it must be so!

"Before Christmas it is 'Ho ho ho', after Christmas it is 'Owe owe owe'" - Santa Norm
     The Myth Of The Palestinian People - (bluke) - (28)
         Mythical palestinians. - (static)
         Middle-Eastern Politics, In A Nutshell - (pwhysall)
         Re: The Myth Of The Palestinian People - (a6l6e6x) - (17)
             And therefore what? - (bluke) - (4)
                 Re: And therefore what? - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     Who exactly did that land belong to? - (bluke) - (2)
                         Re: Who exactly did that land belong to? - (a6l6e6x)
                         It goes back to pre-history - (nking)
             You still haven't answered my question ... - (bluke) - (11)
                 It's not anything complicated. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                     Yeah, but this is Sam Clemens we are talking about - (mhuber) - (1)
                         Yeah, probably like Las Vegas at the same time. - (a6l6e6x)
                     In essence you admit ... - (bluke) - (7)
                         Re: In essence you admit ... - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                             Do you for 1 second believe that Jews could live... - (bluke) - (1)
                                 It's possible for Jews to live under mostly Arab rule. - (a6l6e6x)
                             You really show your ignorance - (bluke) - (3)
                                 Goodness, bluke. First you tell me Palestinians are a myth, - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                     Minor nit re that last. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         LRPD: "An 'Outside Context Problem' if ever there was one."! -NT - (Ashton)
         Practical solution over ten years. - (Ashton) - (7)
             Sounds like my proposed solution for the Balkans - (Ric Locke)
             Well, Brigham Young called it the Promised Land. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 West Bank == Western Slope? - (Steve Lowe)
             Curious, why not give utah to the palestinians? - (boxley) - (3)
                 Palestinians can fight their Arab brothers for the honor - - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Well since in our own lives we generally do :) -NT - (boxley)
                     Well since in our own lives we generally do :) -NT - (boxley)

Gifts to acquaintances and coworkers should be delivered with as much warmth and sincerity as you can fake.
89 ms