possibly sublime. Now on list, bumping a couple -- 'Ryle' was afloat somewhere in jelloware, all isolated. This anchors that thought-ette.
A clue re the difficulties might be had from the (unusually perspicuous!) reviews down the page -
Philosophy has spent the better part of its history spinning its wheels with little traction in answering some of the most perplexing and provocate issues about life. Then came Wittengenstein and the only person Wittgenstein believed truly understood his work, Gilbert Ryle (Elizabeth Anscombe should also be considered, but only Ryle is mentioned by name.) Ryle's most successful and enduring book is "Concept of Mind," which does much if not all of debunking nearly all philosophy from Descartes to date with wit, style, and grace. "Dilemmas" is a different sort of book, and in my opinion, the more enjoyable of the two. First, it's considerably shorter. Second, it goes to the heart of dilemmas that have perplexed agile and senile minds for centuries. It takes into consideration about five seemingly irresolvable problems and demonstrates how these dilemmas are neither a dilemma nor even challenging dilemmas.

[..>]
Heh.. 'Wittgenstein on Wittgenstein'.
Love. It.

(I have a solution to the dilemma, of course (not that I particularly Like it, understand.))
Time wounds all heels.