Xenophobia Means! .. you are suspect! [of Something - not important what] should you happen to imagine that the Murican version [of anything] could be at all improved by: someone Else's version. So in the Mc Carthy era [now making a quick encore - oops! a furrin word. OK - rerun], when you combined the daily Drum-roll of Commyunists, even under yer bed - all a tryin to Kill ya dead, and season with the anti-intellectualism / attacks on tenure at Universities -

Sample: One UC Regent suggested, no difference between a professor and a janitor: both employees of the University That time it took about 3 years - to reverse the loyalty oath, restore professorships (those who would come back there) and eventually - back pay too. Not sure what will result: if it comes up again shortly..

French not euphonious? OK take second first. A popular prejudice among the barely literate: German sounds too.. too gutteral! (When I ever hear this; unlikely given who I hang out with - I just play Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau singing lieder: he of the almost infinite dynamic range and perfect diction as well. Case closed forever. (Well.. except for Treue Xenophobes o'course; nothin works with some)

Back to the heretical proposition: Thinking.. remembering.. Well, there's Edith Piaf or even Josephine Baker. C'est si bon !! murmured under right conditions. Je t'aime's a winner in any environment. Does Ich liebe Sie come close enough? carburant-inject\ufffd moteur vs kraftstoff-eingespritzter motor ...

Trying really hard.. I can give a certain nod to the idea of 'overrated', as I see lots of the drill being about learning some new (some would say unnecessarily weird) glottal adjustments -- of the sort which must drive AI attempts at translation - bonkers as in Please wait - reinstalling kernel, flushing cache. But I'll have to ponder this one - yes perhaps left-over brain washing; I admit I'm at least 1.42% imperfect in such matters!

Y'all'll ? why sho'nuff lil brother, that'n's a good'un; good as ary I ever did seen. Crimanentlies, Batman..

'Money Talks' .. well, haveing actually paid attention to er maenge taks and to be smartass, maenge toosend tak - I'd call that a bit wide of the mark. Think it's more like.. 'mang' (pronounced more like Kong as in King) with a bit of an 'uh' at the end + 'tock' (as in Tick-). No One\ufffd can ever pronounce R\ufffdd Gr\ufffdd med fl\ufffdde! until at least a year in Dk.

Howsomever.. We Are Needed, fellow nit-picker. As the slope

\\
_\\
__\\

moves towards a fraction of a centipoise in slipperiness, with the biz-mangling of All Language.. Ours is the Decent, the Honourable, the Fucking Sane Way to oppose all that mercantile maudlin Shit... everywhere in garish neon and 100 dB noise.

And I am unanimous in that.

Ashton the Vincible