IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I could crack him open if I took this job:
Pay is low and the hours suck, but I have this one tucked away in my job search folder as a back up. It might be worth it for the entertainment value alone.
_______

AUTOPSY ATTENDANT - Part Time

AUTOPSY ATTENDANCE - Part-Time Non-Eligible

HOURLY RATE: $17.58 TO $22.89

JOB SUMMARY

Under direct supervision, is responsible for preparing bodies and setting up equipment according to the schedule for each autopsy. Opens body cavities, removes various organs, and weighs specimens, storing them in properly marked containers during autopsies. Performs other autopsy functions as directed. Maintains accurate records relating to autopsies. May be assigned to afternoon, midnight or weekend shifts.

WORK LOCATION

Medical Examiner, 1200 N. Telegraph Road, Pontiac, MI 48341

New Be still my heart -
You Are the ghoul o'my dreams!
the scream in my coffin,
and I know I'll never need to ask

(while still mobile,
ie until distracted
..for a few seconds)

What's fer lunch, Sweetie?

New huh? shouldnt a pathologist be doing some of that?
"the reason people dont buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfy, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Nope
The job described is a diener. See [link|http://health.howstuffworks.com/autopsy4.htm|http://health.howstu....com/autopsy4.htm] for an overview of what one does.

Basically a pathologist costs a lot, so it is cost effective to have someone cheaper there to do some of the grunt work.

If you want good money fast from medicine, though, be a model for medical students. The pay is very good, but be warned that you'll earn it. (They need someone to practice rectal and genital exams on...)

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New But would the med students clean out cobwebs? :)
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New You'd have to see them after work for that
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New You're a heartbreaker
Lung taker
Spleen shaker
Don't you mess around with me

;)
--
Chris Altmann
     2 straight guys marry - (andread) - (12)
         There's never been a male/female marriage of convenience... -NT - (Meerkat)
         Re: 2 straight guys marry - (bionerd) - (10)
             Ok Anna -NT - (bepatient)
             Re: 2 straight guys marry - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                 I could crack him open if I took this job: - (bionerd) - (6)
                     Be still my heart - - (Ashton)
                     huh? shouldnt a pathologist be doing some of that? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Nope - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                             But would the med students clean out cobwebs? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 You'd have to see them after work for that -NT - (ben_tilly)
                     You're a heartbreaker - (altmann)
             I know someone who did that... - (ben_tilly)

Those are German nouns, so they must always be capitalized.
61 ms