IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Response to those involved so far...
I didn't think through the citizenship business. You are correct that he should not be stripped of citizenship.
I really shouldn't post when I am in a particularly foul mood. I've been spending too much time recently cleaning up messes caused by irresponsible people, and my buttons got pushed. I apologize for the idiot post.
I'm still unconvinced that it is our responsibility to rescue him, but that's a different arguement, and I haven't thought that through entirely either.
Maybe I can make something out of this after dinner and a couple drinks...

Regards,
Hugh
New Believe there's a natural tendency in all..
(certainly in me) to want to strangle the sucker for.. abject naive stupidity, since we see so much of That.. being rewarded with Golden Parachutes and interviews by the airheads depicted in Tom Tomorrow cartoons :(

[link|http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2001/10/08/tomo/index.html|like this earlier one. New one soon!]

(Nothin to do with his particular religious fantasy; he's got lots of company all around - just pure distilled yahoo Dumbth)

A.
     John Walker warns of bioterror attacks within days - (marlowe) - (18)
         Probably propaganda... - (inthane-chan)
         Re: Should we believe him? - (Silverlock) - (16)
             Re: And posted them in code on the net :-) - (dmarker2) - (15)
                 Having no more personal info than anyone else has, - (Ashton) - (14)
                     Re: Gotta kurnfess that at first ... - (dmarker2) - (13)
                         I don't know, don't care, and it doesn't matter - (hnick) - (12)
                             He's an American citizen - (marlowe) - (11)
                                 Oh we *Will*! Red meat to keep the testosterone flowing - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     actually not a bad idea - (boxley)
                                 He's an American citizen ? - (hnick) - (8)
                                     Stripping born American citizens? - (wharris2)
                                     waall a couple of disclaimers - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Precisam\ufffdnte, Box. Hypocrisy abounds in this little play. - (Ashton)
                                     The larger issue - (marlowe) - (4)
                                         Seconded. - (Ashton)
                                         Marlowe..you may be running a tad behind... - (Simon_Jester)
                                         Response to those involved so far... - (hnick) - (1)
                                             Believe there's a natural tendency in all.. - (Ashton)

Where do you live? Right here.
38 ms