IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh we *Will*! Red meat to keep the testosterone flowing
as the bang-bang- shoot 'em up Action Movie phase goes into remission. Briefly. 'Short attention span' isn't a cliche; it's The Murican Peepul, whose needs must be accommodated, if you wanna fund Vast ABM $tuff, complete [oil] the dismantling of Bill/Rights and get on with [oil] agenda? And.. we may suppose: they do. Want that.

ie Show trial: for the daily Five Minutes of Hate against Oceania - 'member That?

A.
Got [oil] ?
New actually not a bad idea
take ole john, crank up the protein to 200 mgs per day, steak, shrimp or tofu fer about a week. Throw a martini a day into him under dr. orders of course. I wouldnt expect him to denounce the Islamic religion but his head would clear and reasoning return.
thanx,
bill
deprogrammer extrodinaire
give me your cultic refugees I will make them over into my image
"fat and a little drunk on the side"

tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     John Walker warns of bioterror attacks within days - (marlowe) - (18)
         Probably propaganda... - (inthane-chan)
         Re: Should we believe him? - (Silverlock) - (16)
             Re: And posted them in code on the net :-) - (dmarker2) - (15)
                 Having no more personal info than anyone else has, - (Ashton) - (14)
                     Re: Gotta kurnfess that at first ... - (dmarker2) - (13)
                         I don't know, don't care, and it doesn't matter - (hnick) - (12)
                             He's an American citizen - (marlowe) - (11)
                                 Oh we *Will*! Red meat to keep the testosterone flowing - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     actually not a bad idea - (boxley)
                                 He's an American citizen ? - (hnick) - (8)
                                     Stripping born American citizens? - (wharris2)
                                     waall a couple of disclaimers - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Precisam\ufffdnte, Box. Hypocrisy abounds in this little play. - (Ashton)
                                     The larger issue - (marlowe) - (4)
                                         Seconded. - (Ashton)
                                         Marlowe..you may be running a tad behind... - (Simon_Jester)
                                         Response to those involved so far... - (hnick) - (1)
                                             Believe there's a natural tendency in all.. - (Ashton)

Many of the dead have finished being dead without the assistance of medical staff or fancy equipment. It would be good if people could help with the swift opening of bags that are wiggling and/or noisy.
37 ms