Ah lunch..

I have a stimulating and warm relationship with humans, and find them a fascinating adjunct to the Eloi. How is your drawing progressing? May I see? That's Dr. Hunter isn't it?

We converged at the designated spot in beautiful downtown Sonoma, so at last there's evidence that IWE folk are real figments of our imaginations, not AI! How nice not to have to type..
:-\ufffd Hey.. I even got the teeniest distro of Leenux ever made - wallet-sized! {cackle} (Just hope that K. won't spill the beans about my bein a gurrl biker and all...)

(How'd ya know my usual lunch is at Domaine Chandon?)

Now if yer messin with the HF stuff, don't forget that pot on the Back o' that vert amp board too! I trust ya got a really clean <1 nS pulser in your kit.. (IIRC yours was pretty well tweaked just short of a phony Tr spike.)

Anyways.. welcome back to the fold; nice to have an electronics weirdo in the mix; these computer types seem to have skipped Ohm's law (or wazzit Aummm's Law?) in their prestidigitizing. I snared a super-clean Tek 7845 (500 MHz BW - real analog scope but with digital storage, math, manipulation). Plug-ins from a few \ufffdV/div diff-amps (at 100 MHz!) on up. It's closer to 800 MHz per usual Tek conservative specs. Amazing to see a 1.2 GHz sinewave displayed/triggered. Also a Efratom real Rb freq standard ~~ 1:10E11. Gotta peddle some of this stuff next, or it's just another addiction..

Cheers,

Ashton