IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Okay... Why...
Didna someone Tell me we got something that captured the "feel" of the OLD IWE forums. Well maybe someone "mentioned" it to me, but hey I don't see subtle hints... beat me over the head with it if I don't see it.

Scott... ewe dun a guud tinega!

I love the fortunes, the indent feature, the "coolness" factor of it and everything. Hard to believe a company lost the spirit, only to have it recaputred by a group of self-proclaimed "professionals"

Yeah, Yeah, I know... "Oh GOD!!! I thought we lost him!" is coming through the sound card now in all four channels.

*sticks tongue out giving raspberries* neener, neener
greg, curley95@attbi.com

REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!

In 2002, everyone will discover
that everyone else is using linux.

Linux: Good, fast, AND cheap.

Failure is not an option:
It comes bundled with Windows.

"Two rules to success in life:
1. Don't tell people everything
you know."
- Sassan Tat
New Welcome back to the fold!
I laughed out loud when I saw the tag line:

Failure is not an option:
It comes bundled with Windows.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New Hey Curly...
...welcome back.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Hoy!
And thanks! :-)

Glad you like it, and glad you're back!
Regards,

-scott anderson
New And...
...where the FUCK have you been?

You're LATE. Everyone's been waiting for you.

And trim that sig :-)

Peter
Shill For Hire
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
New "Ridin' around in mah automobile...", prolly.
An Olds 442 or something similar, IIRC.

I know, Carg, that means fuck-all to you. Too bad... But *your* problem. Should have been a car-spotter as a kid (i.e, up to 25 or something...), in stead of messing around with those icky cootie-laden Guhrlz.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New Welcome back Kotter
er Curly. Glad to see you are back, I guess you found that link on the old EzBoard IWETHEY forums that linked to here?

They always come back, it is like an addiction you can't give up. :)
New Re: Welcome back Kotter
No actually, I was visiting Karsten's home page... and saw they link that piqued my interest.

What I saw was what I commented on...

and "I FEEEEEEL GREAT!"

and how's that .sig for you Pete??
greg, curley95@attbi.com -- REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!

In 2002, everyone will discover that everyone else is using linux.

Failure is not an option: It comes bundled with Windows.
New Roxor!
Slap a <hr> in and it'd be PERFICK.

Peter
Shill For Hire
New Re: Roxor!
Okies... HOWBOWTDISWUN??

In 2002, everyone will discover that everyone else is using linux. ** Linux: Good, fast AND cheap. ** Failure is not an option: It comes bundled with Windows. ** "Two rules to success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know." - Sassan Tat
New Perfick.

Peter
Shill For Hire
New Hoo Raw
Welcome back
When I visit the aquarium, the same thought keeps running through my mind;
Leemmmooonnn, Buuttteerrr, MMMmmmmmm good!
New Never mind all that ({[numerology]}) stuff,
movin stuff in and outta the accumulator on the latest &*#$* adding machine (and that's ALL they ever ever do!!) -

Are you takin care o' that 454A, keepin it's little filter washed and .. not spillin fizzie-water all over the front panel?

Remember: you just have a license to use it until I change the licensing rules (since the order passed through a M$\ufffd device = M$-rulez Rulez via Pissport Standards-2001). Ergo -

If I get a signal back that the brightness is left too high, first I [XP] disable [XP] scope and then, some [XP] guys will come to your door to pick it up - violation of licensing, natch.

Hey.. the US says it's good enough for Billy, so it's good enough for me. Umm be sure and order FixPack 1a before 12/31/01: new licensing rule. You wouldn't want to be in violation, would you?

Ain't IT Fun ?
Ashtonsoft\ufffd \ufffd :-\ufffd Ltd.
Everything not prohibited is compulsory
Everything unlicensed is in violation
New Re: Never mind all that [censored] stuff,
Why [censored] Yes, I am takin care O it.... I bet It is in as good as condition as it was when you sen tit to me...(oops)

BTW, that darn thing just keeps getting tweaked by me.. now with a bit O trickery (and a high priced gadget on the pointing stick) I get to use it as a tuned circuit exciter/tester...

And I can get it to produce the nicest color of "green-err---blue---err-cyan" oh [censored] with it, the color of the tube...

Getting onto able to time 210MHz with it right now with a bit of tinkering. Bit dull though at that speed.

BTW, how was lunch yesterday???

Heard it was gonna be different than a typical one for you... Seems I woke up your lunch companion at 7:40AM (Silly me thought it was later than that)

In 2002, everyone will discover that everyone else is using linux. ** Linux: Good, fast AND cheap. ** Failure is not an option: It comes bundled with Windows. ** "Two rules to success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know." - Sassan Tat
New Re: Never mind all that [censored] stuff,
Ah lunch..

I have a stimulating and warm relationship with humans, and find them a fascinating adjunct to the Eloi. How is your drawing progressing? May I see? That's Dr. Hunter isn't it?

We converged at the designated spot in beautiful downtown Sonoma, so at last there's evidence that IWE folk are real figments of our imaginations, not AI! How nice not to have to type..
:-\ufffd Hey.. I even got the teeniest distro of Leenux ever made - wallet-sized! {cackle} (Just hope that K. won't spill the beans about my bein a gurrl biker and all...)

(How'd ya know my usual lunch is at Domaine Chandon?)

Now if yer messin with the HF stuff, don't forget that pot on the Back o' that vert amp board too! I trust ya got a really clean <1 nS pulser in your kit.. (IIRC yours was pretty well tweaked just short of a phony Tr spike.)

Anyways.. welcome back to the fold; nice to have an electronics weirdo in the mix; these computer types seem to have skipped Ohm's law (or wazzit Aummm's Law?) in their prestidigitizing. I snared a super-clean Tek 7845 (500 MHz BW - real analog scope but with digital storage, math, manipulation). Plug-ins from a few \ufffdV/div diff-amps (at 100 MHz!) on up. It's closer to 800 MHz per usual Tek conservative specs. Amazing to see a 1.2 GHz sinewave displayed/triggered. Also a Efratom real Rb freq standard ~~ 1:10E11. Gotta peddle some of this stuff next, or it's just another addiction..

Cheers,

Ashton
     Okay... Why... - (folkert) - (14)
         Welcome back to the fold! - (SpiceWare)
         Hey Curly... - (bepatient)
         Hoy! - (admin)
         And... - (pwhysall) - (1)
             "Ridin' around in mah automobile...", prolly. - (CRConrad)
         Welcome back Kotter - (nking) - (4)
             Re: Welcome back Kotter - (folkert) - (3)
                 Roxor! - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Re: Roxor! - (folkert) - (1)
                         Perfick. -NT - (pwhysall)
         Hoo Raw - (Silverlock)
         Never mind all that ({[numerology]}) stuff, - (Ashton) - (2)
             Re: Never mind all that [censored] stuff, - (folkert) - (1)
                 Re: Never mind all that [censored] stuff, - (Ashton)

As Sam Goldwyn said, "I'm sick of the old cliches. Bring me some new cliches."
159 ms