IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Styx Rulz!
I've seen Styx twice here. They are awesome! Laura-girl, you are the bomb!
Got a friend here that is in thick with the band too. Got autographed memorabilia all over her house. I covet (droooool).

Throw some panties to Tommy Shaw for me, tee hee. :)

Peace,
Amy

P.S.
A belated thank you for the welcome a few threads back. Nice to meet you too.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Holy shit, what a ride!'"

New Tommy was a big crab
Outdoor venue, general admission, had to bring your own chairs, etc. My son and I were up front in the VIP section, right up against the stage. Styx came out, and there was a mad rush for the stage. Some idiot wedged himself next to me and starts taking pictures. No cameras allowed. Tommy was signaling to me to get the guy to put away his camera. What am I supposed to do? I didnt bring the guy. I shrugged, Tommy shot me a dirty look and rolled his eyes. Fine. Nothing like being shunned by a high and mighty aging rocker.

It was sweltering hot, the crowd was ill-behaved. I got really annoyed with people smushing me and started to worry about my son in the crowd so we got out of there around the 4th song. Didnt even use our passes for the meet and greet afterwards.

BTO (or what's left of them) was the opening act. They jammed!
New Bummer!
Nothing like a bad case of prickly heat to spoil the show. And who did he think you were all of a sudden, a back-up volunteer bouncer? All 92 pounds of you? Shu-yeah.

Guess we need to take this to Flame Quarantine if it gets any nastier :(

Just sorry for your son that he didn't get to rock on like a Renegade.

Well, as I say around here...fold it into a little paper boat, bless it and float it down the stream. Then rent "This is Spinal Tap" and laugh your butt off!

Peace,
Amy

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Holy shit, what a ride!'"

New I have my own copy of Spinal Tap
and havent seen 92 lbs since the 5th grade!
New Well, Your Avatar suggests ...
that you are tiny :)

Besides, compared to the big lug who was taking pics, you are 92 lbs. ;)

Yours in the Sisterhood!
Hugs and Peace,

Amy

New Must be a chick thing

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New It is.
I cant picture you throwing your panties at Tommy.
     Any Styx fans out there? - (bionerd) - (26)
         Styx-Skull the equivalent of a Dead-Head? -NT - (ChrisR) - (8)
             Styx- Chyx - (bionerd) - (7)
                 Styx Rulz! - (imqwerky) - (6)
                     Tommy was a big crab - (bionerd) - (3)
                         Bummer! - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             I have my own copy of Spinal Tap - (bionerd)
                             Well, Your Avatar suggests ... - (imqwerky)
                     Must be a chick thing -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         It is. - (bionerd)
         Enjoy. Hard to beat that midwestern R&R sometimes.... - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Echoed sentiments - (bepatient) - (3)
                 My three musical vices are Emerson, Lake, and Palmer - (jb4) - (2)
                     Saw them about 7 years ago - (broomberg) - (1)
                         Saw that same show (in IL) - (jb4)
             I was in the 8th row last time I saw them - (SpiceWare)
             I'm into Rush, too. - (bionerd)
             Rush is from Canada - (lincoln) - (2)
                 The midwestern part of North America. HTH. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Windsor? - (bionerd)
         Yep! - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             Latest album is all covers. - (jb4)
         No you're not - (lincoln) - (4)
             Worse than that - (bionerd) - (3)
                 also... - (jb4) - (1)
                     Several years ago - (lincoln)
                 Bummer, I'd rather they get the Babys back together - (tuberculosis)

Spyingwithdroids on sheep.
58 ms