IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Mike and Dan?
Just got home about an hour ago. Put the very tired kids to sleep. I spent the day in Toledo near a pool trying to regain a few of the synapsis/brain cells that I just might need in the near future to fight off the MFAC's. I had an extremely enjoyable time with many thanks to my excellent driver and two excellent other passengers for putting up with me and the hospitality of their families. Many thanks to the Patients for the great food and well... everything.

It was great to finally meet all in person. If I offended anyone, what the hell else did you think I would do? I hope Barry didn't disappoint the people whom he didn't know but who hated him anyway on Monday. I hope Peter remembers to pace himself in New York and that he remind Joanna that certain segments of the population love repetition. I hope Scott remembers to parse all negative recursions. Etc... If I hear one more sandpaper joke, I'm just going to end it all. Peace to Mrs. Critter and all the die hards who were still singing (proudly) the theme from Green Acres at >3:00 am.

As I am severely sleep deprived and still must get a camel drink, I should end this now. Hope all make it back safely to their destinations.
Just a few thoughts,
Putting Descartes before des horses in South Bend,

Danno

New just dont eat the grapes :-)
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Wedding was last night
It was worth the tux rental.
The few people I spent any time with were quite agreeable. And I was behaving anyway.
Of course, the food helped.
The cocktail hour included many types of caviar and sushi / sashimi - very nicely prepared.
The main course for dinner was rack of lamb.
I asked for 2nds and they brought me 3rds and 4ths as well.

Tonight was fireworks in Philly.
Huge crowd.
Scott called me - we were hoping to get together - but I could barely hear him.
Would not have been a real good idea to bring 2 little ones into that crowd anyway.

We spread out several blankets and towels, setup a perimiter defense, to try to keep out the hordes. It mostly worked.

The concert included Bryan Adams, Patti Label, and Elton John. I didn't care, they were just filling in time until the fireworks. I was reading Michael Crighton - Prey - good book. Got in 350 papges while waiting for the fireworks to start.

And they were REALLY good.

I recommend anyone who really like fireworks and does not mind crowds to go to them.
New Don't worry
I'm not going to repeat the sandpaper Sally joke.

At least not in public...

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Where are the BeepBash photos? - (lincoln) - (13)
         Considering Some of us *JUST* got home... - (folkert) - (11)
             who is going to photoshop the lily? -NT - (boxley)
             He just wanted some Jeez with that whine.. -NT - (Ashton)
             Mike and Dan? - (admin) - (6)
                 Re: Mike and Dan? - (danreck) - (3)
                     just dont eat the grapes :-) -NT - (boxley)
                     Wedding was last night - (broomberg)
                     Don't worry - (ben_tilly)
                 Perhaps today. - (Yendor) - (1)
                     Re: Perhaps today. - (pwhysall)
             You could've posted some from Beep's before you left - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Not me. I didna have the Camera last year -NT - (folkert)
         Still on my camera. - (pwhysall)

Research conducted at the University of Oxford has proven conclusively that a cat on a table will inevitably push anything on it off the edge and onto the floor.

“The only obvious conclusion that we have been able to come to is that the Earth must be ball shaped, or cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.”
196 ms