IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New emailed reply
New So...........How y'all feeling this morning?
Snicker......

Me---- <:-D

Y'all--- >:-C
New I'm proud to say that I've given up drinking
Came to that conclusion somewhere right around 4AM this morning.
New That was a magical moment.
For some reason you came to believe the terry cloth towel over your head caused the acceleration of the Earth's rotation.
New Ah yes, now I remember....
But trying like heck to forget. Must supress...
New Yeah, Amy predicted that
She also predicted that this new-found resolve will last about a week.

If you want truly evil, though, there was Dan Reck's infamous morning suggestion of, "What do you want to drink?" pointing at the still unfinished hard liquor.

He wasn't entirely joking either, he had what he called a "virgin bloody mary" - that is he left out the tomato juice. Our nicknames were less complimentary. Judging from his reaction, it was worse than he expected, but he did finish what he poured (I think).

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Yeah, I finished it...
Amazingly a slutty Mary and a cold pool do wonders for a hangover.

I do need a ruling however.
Can you have a hangover if you don't sleep at all the night before?
I think I will give Barry or Box more weight on this one...

See, the thing is, Ben didn't pace himself (and/or the pace was just a bit too furious). I told him that it was a marathon and not a sprint...

My secret? I just drink a bottle of water between every bottle of beer. Pace. You just have to watch out for freezing the back of your throat with the damned water...

:-O

Wish you all were here.
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
New I alternated
I just drank faster than you, that's all.

I had a hangover, but it was surprisingly mild for the damage that had been done. I think that some salt and/or grease during the night might have prevented it totally.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Variation on a strategy
I tried to alternate the type of beer that I drank. A strategy that might have had a chance for success had I not got stuck on that Belgian beer.
New I did that as well
When I ran out of varieties of beer I had a choice, recycle or alternate hard liquor.

I recycled. :-)

Cheers,
Ben
New "Recycle"? In this context, that sounds...
...sounds like you drank your piss.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Umm..no.
I skipped piss. I also skipped Coors Lite, because I think of it as commercial piss.

Cheers,
Ben
New Yeah, well, I didn't actually think so.
All I said was, it *sounded* like it! :-)

I also skipped Coors Lite, because I think of it as commercial piss.
Aha -- so there *are* large-scale commercial recycling schemes in the US, too! ;-)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Not.. exactly_____Theirs is from horses.
New I looked pretty bad
Didn't feel that bad. Most of my hang-over was over before I went to bed. I suspect that I was the only person whose recovery did not include coffee.

But I'll say that we have a very..subdued bunch these days.

Cheers,
Ben
New Didn't get it in time, sorry. :-(
New That's okay
Thanks for not waking me up. I take my sleep very seriously!
     Paging bionerd - (ben_tilly) - (18)
         Hey if anyone has Skype running... - (Meerkat)
         emailed reply -NT - (bionerd) - (16)
             So...........How y'all feeling this morning? - (bionerd) - (13)
                 I'm proud to say that I've given up drinking - (ChrisR) - (11)
                     That was a magical moment. - (broomberg) - (1)
                         Ah yes, now I remember.... - (ChrisR)
                     Yeah, Amy predicted that - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                         Yeah, I finished it... - (danreck) - (7)
                             I alternated - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                 Variation on a strategy - (ChrisR) - (5)
                                     I did that as well - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         "Recycle"? In this context, that sounds... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             Umm..no. - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                 Yeah, well, I didn't actually think so. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     Not.. exactly_____Theirs is from horses. -NT - (Ashton)
                 I looked pretty bad - (ben_tilly)
             Didn't get it in time, sorry. :-( -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 That's okay - (bionerd)

I wanted to request installing a suggestion box at work, but I had no way of doing it.
93 ms