IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's nothing
compared to the DeLay problem, the Frist problem, and the W problem. It'll pass.

FWIW, I caught a glimpse of Sean Hannity go all self righteous about this and in the next breath hype up his "Freedom Festival" featuring a bunch of redneck bands and Ann Coulter.

ANN COULTER!

He wigs out about Dean and hangs out with ANN FUCKING COULTER.

Motes, Logs, Jesus, you know.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Collapse Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:06:14 AM EDT
That's nothing
compared to the DeLay problem, the Frist problem, and the W problem. It'll pass.

FWIW, I caught a glimpse of Sean Hannity go all self righteous about this and in the next breath hype up his "Freedom Festival" featuring a bunch of redneck bands and Ann Coulter.

ANN COULTER!

He wigs out about Dean and hangs out with ANN FUCKING COULTER.

Motes, Logs, Jesus, you know.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Democrats and their Dean problem - (marlowe) - (11)
         I would prefer Senator Graham to a coulteresque buffoon like - (boxley) - (2)
             Blame won't matter by that point. -NT - (imric) - (1)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
         That's nothing - (tuberculosis)
         You cute thing, you - (rcareaga)
         No comment on the Downing Street Memo, I see... - (inthane-chan) - (5)
             you are not following the talking points on that memo - (boxley) - (4)
                 Damn Boxlish translator is on the fritz again... - (jb4) - (3)
                     straight from hannity's mouth - (boxley) - (2)
                         Yer quoting HANNITY?!? Without the Sign?!? - (jb4) - (1)
                             around here your radio choices are - (boxley)

I'll even go so far as to concede that today's postliterate teenagers are already sufficiently impaired by pop culture that anything that serves to make them even more scatterbrained is rather in the way of gilding the lily, and should not be encouraged.
58 ms