IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New pool would be nice
My wife is certainly pushing for a pool. It'd be nice, but we'll just have to see if it'll push the price up too much.

I've lived in Florida so I know the "fun" of humid heat. Appearently I'm masichistic enough to want to find out what dry heat is really like.

At least I'll have an excuse to go see the Grand Canyon since it'll be so close.

Dave "LordBeatnik"
New Our Grand Canyon story.
My wife was in Phoenix for a conference in late September (IIRC). I went with her so we could spend a few days vacation seeing the Grand Canyon.

Her conference was fine (sunny, 70s-80s), and when we left Phoenix the weather at the Canyon was "cloudy and temperatures in the 60s". By the time we got up there a few hours later, it was in the 30s and snowing.

We saw the Canyon for about 5 minutes before the clouds dropped in and filled it up. That's all we saw of it, even when we hiked down some in the rain/snow.

:-(

The next day was the same, with the forecast for the rest of the time being as bad or worse. So after a day we drove down to Sedona and hiked around there. It's pretty country.

Luck!

Cheers,
Scott.
New I hiked down the canyon when a tad
droveby it with my wife fromalaska, a sign said grand canyon five miles, aked her if she wanted to detour. "why its not my ditch"
kept right on going.
thanx,
bill
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New :-)
     Anyone in Phoenix? - (lordbeatnik) - (12)
         Just trim the cactus and sage brush. -NT - (jbrabeck)
         I like the desert - (tuberculosis) - (5)
             ditto on the pool, summer is brutal -NT - (boxley)
             pool would be nice - (lordbeatnik) - (3)
                 Our Grand Canyon story. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     I hiked down the canyon when a tad - (boxley) - (1)
                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Lived in Glendale for a couple years - (bepatient)
         Hope you don't have allergies - (Silverlock) - (3)
             Its very funny... - (bepatient) - (2)
                 It's worse this year - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     In my many visits.... - (bepatient)

HOWLING WOLVES OF CALUMNIATION!
37 ms