IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Student arrested at Ann Coulter speech (profanity)
Ann Coulter spoke at the University of Texas at Austin May 3rd, and the next day's Daily Texan ran this [link|http://www.dailytexanonline.com/news/2005/05/04/TopStories/Arrest.Made.At.Coulter.Speech-947529.shtml|article] .
Coulter said she supported the definition of marriage as between a man and a woman [...] leading to a question that was met with a stunned silence.

"You say that you believe in the sanctity of marriage," said Ajai Raj, an English sophomore. "How do you feel about marriages where the man does nothing but fuck his wife up the ass?"
[...]
According to [...] a friend of Raj, officers violently seized Raj and illegally searched him after his question.

That's a good question!
No report on how or whether she answered it though...
Have whatever values you have. That's what America is for.
You don't need George Bush for that.
Expand Edited by GBert May 7, 2005, 02:40:22 PM EDT
New I saw her speak about that on a show later
as usual she didnt respond directly to the question but insisted it was a meaningless question.
thanx,
bill
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Makes sense - she gives only meaningless answers
What I found amazing is that many of the right wing bloggers are saying things like "There you go - how do you suppose the libruls feel about having that guy as their poster boy?"

Dudes, consider who got attacked. And you're saying the left is typified irrational hate mongers? Hello? Ann Fucking Coulter? You're gonna claim the high road with ANN FUCKING COULTER?

They see no irony in this at all.

A good headline for this incident would be "Fool Attacks Clown".

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Meaningless...?
it's rude and obnoxious...but the question is valid.

If the only purpose of marriage is procreation and the rearing of children - is divorce justified if the couple cannot have children?
New Is Annullment REQUIRED
if the couple is unwilling to have children?
New Better not be...
I've been married for 20 years and am kidless. Under the circumstances, I couldn't be expected to be grandfathered in...
     Student arrested at Ann Coulter speech (profanity) - (GBert) - (5)
         I saw her speak about that on a show later - (boxley) - (4)
             Makes sense - she gives only meaningless answers - (tuberculosis)
             Meaningless...? - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                 Is Annullment REQUIRED - (broomberg) - (1)
                     Better not be... - (hnick)

I WAS HAVING FUN. CAPS EASIER READ.
44 ms