3 from a previous life/era ...

Q. Why do KGB agents always walk around in threes?
A. One can read, one can write, and the third is there to keep an eye on the two intellectuals.

A man walks into a public urinal and recognizes the attendant -- "Hey, didn't you use to work at the public urinal under Red Square? What brings you here?" "Ah, don't get me started! Intrigues..."

Brezhnev gets an official gift of a bolt of homespun fabric from Indira Gandhi. As a gesture of appreciation, he wants to get a suit made out of it, to wear for the Indian Premier's upcoming state visit.
Unfortunately, one tailor after the other declines -- there's just not enough material in the bolt to make a suit to fit Brezhnev.
After running out of tailors in Moscow, Brezhnev is about to give up when an aide from Armenia says "I know this tailor back home who is incredible... if anyone can do it, he can."
So Brezhnev flies down to Yerevan to see the tailor. The tailor takes Brezhnev's measurements, writes them down on a slip of paper, pins it to the bolt of fabric in the corner, and mumbles "ok -- day after tomorrow."
Brezhnev looks stunned. "What's your secret? Not a single tailor in Moscow was able to do this for me, why is this so easy for you?" "Simple: in Moscow you may be a big man, but down here you're just a little shit like everybody else. You want I should make a hat too?"

Giovanni