IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's nothin'
Now [link|http://www.bosshoss.com/view_bike.asp?x=BHC3502&cid=773319550.442242.698341|this] is a bike
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
New Nice. ~ 130 mile cruising range. Fill up every 2 hours....
New Screw that ... every 1.5 hours max
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Mmm OK: 13 mpg 1300# Hummer caricature.
Prediction: anyone trying to Use those HP, torque specs - will soon be a spec(k).

Seems to be primarily a sculpture ~ the way I think of Hogs of all stripes, though some of those have paintwork from masters.

But then, we handling snobs - with a clean sheet of paper - would likely opt for 325-350# max, and whatever exotic alloys get you there with an adequate say, 5#/HP, including the ummm rider.

Fortunately, I lack the funds to proceed from this formula, but I recall in the Norton days.. one morning's lovely ride on a new Manx 30M. From that (and other comparative rides on lighter machines of the era) I concluded that WEIGHT is always BAD for complex maneuvers of any kind. And since cycling is about your moving your CG relative to the machine's: I called that an earliest QED.

(Bonus: on a lighter machine, a less than world-class rider (who likely got first moto at age 3) -- your chances of surviving an error are lots better than on any behemoth.)

But the Monsters are sorta fun, except the Harley Monsters - lineage (like your example, too) from Trucks; however tarted-up, they remain lousy-clearance 2-wheel-Trucks. Entirely appropriate that these would snare the new Murican class of 'motorcyclists' - fondly remembering their (father's?) 5000# Buicks.

I think.. {sob} It's Over.
No (few) places left to play.
Oh well.
     Japan makes a lot of very fine sports cars. - (pwhysall) - (31)
         Do I even want to know what "Yonky Mate!" means? -NT - (Yendor) - (2)
             It's certainly how I think of you. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 No, that's "Yankee". -NT - (Yendor)
         Can't wait to see the 2006 Minayo and 2006 Sexy Crown. -NT - (Another Scott)
         that's too much ugly in one place -NT - (cforde)
         Oh___Noes!__-y - (Ashton) - (16)
             They're obviously NOT kits:All different, ergo each handmade -NT - (CRConrad) - (15)
                 No, not *ALL* - Some Are kits: have seen them elsewhere. - (Ashton) - (14)
                     Yeah, OK, true. But, hey, yagotta give extra points... - (CRConrad) - (13)
                         Damn you - (drewk)
                         Check out the bikes - (drewk) - (11)
                             Dig those air horn trumpets. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 At first, I thought you meant those old white Hondas... - (CRConrad)
                             Yes and {erp} yes. - (Ashton) - (8)
                                 The CBX had a reputation for frying the inner cylinders. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Lovely: 'the average reader of a car magazine or book - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Yup. Writers like him are treasures. - (Another Scott)
                                 A couple of similar bikes from about the same time: - (CRConrad)
                                 That's nothin' - (Steven A S) - (3)
                                     Nice. ~ 130 mile cruising range. Fill up every 2 hours.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Screw that ... every 1.5 hours max -NT - (drewk)
                                     Mmm OK: 13 mpg 1300# Hummer caricature. - (Ashton)
         You some kind of Yank general? I'm shocked and awed... - (CRConrad) - (1)
             www.pikey.com :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Ick! What's with the giant protruding cow catchers? -NT - (tuberculosis) - (4)
             Sun decks. -NT - (admin) - (2)
                 Nonono. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Er... on the sun decks, obviously. -NT - (admin)
             World's fastest snow plows + running boards for the posse -NT - (Ashton)
         F__________________B__________________O__________________G - (drewk)
         They have nothing on American Classics (new thread) - (tuberculosis)

Black candle lit.
53 ms