IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Chilling -- we're not in Kansas any more
This makes me sick. Using goons to rouse public ire against legitimate authority, and than leveraging that to marginalize potential opposition and further concentrate power in defiance of the rule of law is a classic fascist techique.

Giovanni
For your traveling peace of mind, all paving materials on the Road to the Future have been treated with a blame-resistant coating approved by the Good Intentions Board.
New No, not Kansas...just a bit farther south
a.k.a. Tejanoland!

Where is that tornado when you need it, anyhow?

[edit: not only typographically challenged, but geographically challenged as well!]
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Expand Edited by jb4 April 6, 2005, 12:04:39 PM EDT
     It's a great job if you can get it. DeLay's family trough. - (Another Scott) - (10)
         I say: Leave him in - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Ugly.. but Right. -NT - (Ashton)
         De Lay sludge ripples - GOP justifies attacks on judges? - (Ashton) - (4)
             The neocon war on "the rule of law..." -NT - (imric)
             I gotcher activits judges right here, Congressman - (jb4)
             Chilling -- we're not in Kansas any more - (GBert) - (1)
                 No, not Kansas...just a bit farther south - (jb4)
         Will try again next time - (SpiceWare) - (2)
             Thanks. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             I didn't even know he could dance. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

We are antisocial. We like things on our own terms. We break stuff for fun. We're judgey.
86 ms