IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That is just bloody weird.
if (installed.os==win2k && installed.patchlevel=sp2 && installed.software == intellitype)
{
system.out("Sorry, no problems found over here... Toss me some details, and I'll see if I can find anything out.");
}
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New (wince)
When I'm feeling bold and not old, I'll try doing the installation again.

As with almost anything Winblows, it's real awful hard to find what *exactly* did the damage.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New And this box isn't running Linux because.....?

Peter
Shill For Hire
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
New Too many Windows games
I don't even have it dual booting. Not because I can't or don't have disk space or whatever but because I don't have to; I have have several other lower-powered boxen running Linux (RedHat 5.1, 6.2, Caldera OpenLinux 2.3). (Of course they are the lower-powered boxen because they don't have to be high-powered. :-)
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
     Goddamn fucking Microsoft shit-licking intellitype crap - (wharris2) - (15)
         Attaboy! - (Meerkat) - (9)
             Deep sigh - (wharris2) - (8)
                 Ob MS rant... - (static) - (5)
                     Oh it gets better - (wharris2) - (4)
                         That is just bloody weird. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                             (wince) - (wharris2) - (2)
                                 And this box isn't running Linux because.....? -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Too many Windows games - (wharris2)
                 Apologies to CR - (wharris2) - (1)
                     It's OK - yer stuff of late manages to be scatological - (Ashton)
         Toss some details at me... - (inthane-chan)
         Confucius say - (pwhysall)
         OTOH.. the e-Machine driver - (Ashton) - (2)
             Re: WTF is 192 MB for !? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Eventually: dual-boot :-) - (Ashton)

And then they ran out of time.
47 ms