IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Call me what you will
I looooovvvvee Rush. Geddy is a genious. :-)
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
New Neil's my favorite member.
My first rock concert was to see Rush in 1978. 2112 still gives me goosebumps.

Have you read [link|http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D1550225480/102-2954460-5013711|Ghost Rider]? It's pretty good, but uneven, and I have to admit I haven't finished it yet. It would be very nice to be able to take off months for a 55,000 mile motorcycle ride, but not under those circumstances.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Agree with each parent
I saw the heading, recited the 4 lines, remembered my last Rush concert, and got goosebumps.
New Have been meaning to read it but havent yet.
Maybe I'll swing by Borders and get a copy this weekend. Thanks for reminding me.
And yeah, it would be pretty cool to take off with no destination in mind and go where the wind blows you.
"I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
     'Mediation' - How we live, today? - (Ashton) - (6)
         All the world's indeed a stage - (bionerd) - (5)
             Oooh, a Rush fan. You are a 'nerd, aren't you. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 Call me what you will - (bionerd) - (3)
                     Neil's my favorite member. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         Agree with each parent - (broomberg)
                         Have been meaning to read it but havent yet. - (bionerd)

I used to use rot-13, but I decided I needed something at least twice as strong. So now I use rot-26 to encode all of my transmissions.
49 ms