'cause I'm not a programmer, but here's mine:

I self-taught myself the Apple IIE using Apple Writer and Apple Works, at the community college in 1986, which led to my first job using a computer, KCVF Radio Station.

Then I was hired the next year in 1987, by the Counseling Dept at same college, using an IBM clone running Wordstar 2000. They hired me with no IBM experience, but trusted I would pick it up, and I did, within a few weeks.

My next computer job was 1988, at the local University, working on an IBM clone using Wordstar. However, they also had an Apple IIE there, and I was able to create a special database for one teacher using Appleworks. To this day they call me sometimes to help with that, although they finally managed to convert it to MS.

My favorite was at the Veteran's Hospital in 1989, I got to work on a Business Macintosh, which was one of the coolest computers I'd ever seen, doing data entry all day long. I was in heaven, I loved that job, but it was a temp one. I think the name of the program I used was FoxPro, or something like that.

Moved to McDonnell Douglas also in 1989,(at the time it was called that, now it's Boeing), and worked using D-Base, on a Cathode Ray Tube, (which I came to understand wasn't really an actual computer, but hooked to a mainframe). Did input data and various other things and was move to classfied areas to work on the A-12 Stealth Fighter (I think it was the A-12) until it was cancelled. Got caught in the big layoff of 1992.

Then I worked on an IBM Clone at David Marshall, now using Word Perfect, along with some odd specialty programs I don't remember for creating catalogues and such.

And I finally ended up at the University again, converting everything from Wordstar to MS Word (using Win 3.11),in 1993. Had a few other odd jobs after that, but nothing with any computer exciting enough to mention.

Brenda

Edit: I thought the last one was wrong, and I was right, it was a conversion from Wordstar to MS Word, but I'm not sure which version, just that it ran on Win 3.11.

Edit: I also think I misunderstood, and only the first computer was requested not the various ones since. Sorry if I goofed.