IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thou sayest
quite more concisely than moi.

These execrable wretches are the stuff of witch-burnings in a (not That much) earlier time. Faith in these craven mouths - has become ordinary drug-induced-like fantasy - and we Know Which one: these suckers imagine they are "Helping Gawd" to produce all that LSD-crap from Revelations: this from the Ruling Junta over the former Republic .. however limping-along that was, via utterly corrupt PAC-preemption of citizen-votes + the other colors of sleaze that goes with the Bizness-circumscribed intellect.

When you've decided that "the Earth just doesn't much matter" - it's an OK sentiment for a one, atop his Idaho compound with gun-towers + Bibles. But when it's the titular Government operating upon scripted delusion - the sane folk had best begin fucking ORGANIZING for the NEXT election in 2 years; fully FUNCTIONAL for the ejection of the loonies in 4.. (if we make it that far sans our nukes getting put into 'anti-terrorism service' -- atop one of those bunkers/countries we haven't the troops left to invade).

See ya on the barricades, if there're enough folk with gumption to start building. I'm too old to drag the tree trunks, but I can still fire a possible, specially with them transistorized weapons of mass delusion. (My paint balls can have a couple decades of Pharmacology lore incorporated; say - scopolamine hydrobromide? Ya don't need them RPG thingies.)

Ashton Sinclair Lewis LLC
New I prefer squirt-guns filled with DMSO + LSD to paint balls.
I suspect it would be useless, though. Accept the inevitable.

The Republic will be swept away, in favor of Empire; we follow the footsteps of the Romans.

Which is REALLY funny, considering the fact that our 'elected' leaders are nominally Christian.

DAMN. WE HAVE TO GET OFF THIS ROCK!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

Expand Edited by imric Nov. 12, 2004, 06:29:43 AM EST
     "I earned capital in the campaign -- political capital.." - (deSitter) - (38)
         Beat me to it. I just heard it on NPR. Very scary. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             I caught that, too - (jb4)
         I was amused by his attempt to be a uniter - (ben_tilly) - (35)
             The man is a megalomaniac - this is very scary - (deSitter) - (34)
                 Already said he would. - (imric) - (33)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                     No...now wait a minnit, there, Skip! - (jb4) - (2)
                         The two do not contradict - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             Done right would be in federally guarrantied funds - (daemon)
                     Where do you think it goes? - (bepatient) - (28)
                         Into current payments and our debt - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                             Re: Into current payments and our debt - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Only sort of - (ben_tilly)
                         Huh? - (imric) - (21)
                             C'mon now. - (bepatient) - (20)
                                 Classic -- give the man a prize - (GBert)
                                 Gee - so Reagan didn't - (imric) - (18)
                                     Twice - (bepatient) - (17)
                                         Nope. - (imric) - (6)
                                             Regardless of # - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                 I don't give a damn for Democrats - - (imric) - (4)
                                                     Re: I don't give a damn for Democrats - - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                         Woe is me? - (imric) - (2)
                                                             Thou sayest - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 I prefer squirt-guns filled with DMSO + LSD to paint balls. - (imric)
                                         Oh, you mean like... - (jb4) - (9)
                                             Yep. Thats what I mean. -NT - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                 OK, then - (jb4) - (7)
                                                     What do you think we are buying? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                         I can think of several things: - (jb4) - (3)
                                                             I'm sure you will - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                 Not brilliant...merely accurate.... -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                     O.O.T. - (bepatient)
                                                     Bad assumption - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                         My point 'xactly! - (jb4)
                         Re: "lockbox" - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Bureau of Public Debt - (bepatient)
                         That might work - (tuberculosis)

What kind of monster says “take care”?
170 ms