IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I don't give a damn for Democrats -
[link|http://www.polarizationandconflict.org/papersanseb/AmbrosioSS.PDF|http://www.polarizat...eb/AmbrosioSS.PDF]

as long as you stick with the non-partisan bashing of the setup, we're cool. Ain't dealing with this hate speech, woe-is-me cause of this one election bullshit. It ain't speeding up or slowing down or changing anything.

Wanna know my opinion. Just like with his father...had a candidate like Clinton been there I would have voted for him (Like Kerry...I voted for him before I voted against him). You know how much I love Bill.

This time we had a choice of "I say it wrong and do it wrong consistently" versus the "man of every position that has a plan to fix everything" (i got this hangnail John..can you help...WELL I'M sorry about that and maybe Dicks lesbian daughter can help you)

Hopeful that the other side understands this issue...and that mainstream can be consolidated away from the fringes. 3rd party idea..."Real People".
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Woe is me?
Woe is U.S.

The fact remains that the Neocons are not responsible leaders.

The fact remains that they are spending us into oblivion.

The fact remains that the snake-oil 'remedies' they have tried to inject into our ailing economy have not worked; they DO NOT work. This economy hurts all but a few; and mark my words - it WILL hurt all but a TINY minority before the Neocons are done.

The fact remains that the Neocons have no regard for the principles this country was founded on; they are blind to truths that were "self-evident" to our Founders.

-----------------

I believe in a LOT of Libertarian principles - but the last time we allowed business the amount of latitude that the neocons want to grant them, workers ended up rioting with shotguns. We ended up wth unions that were TOO powerful.

The Neocons do not learn from history. If you look to thier Chief Executive, they actively RESIST learning.

So - "Hate speech"? Hardly. I voted. I earned the RIGHT to speak my mind; and I will until that right is taken from me (probably to 'fight terrorism').

I DO hate the Neocons - the corruption, the willful ignorance, the hypocricy, the foolishness, and the cold, small-minded mean-ness that characterizes both the Party's 'principles' and it's individual members.

What's not to hate? Should I stop hating those things because 'they' won? Should I turn a blind eye to those qualities in our leaders just because they are in power?

I DON'T THINK SO.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Thou sayest
quite more concisely than moi.

These execrable wretches are the stuff of witch-burnings in a (not That much) earlier time. Faith in these craven mouths - has become ordinary drug-induced-like fantasy - and we Know Which one: these suckers imagine they are "Helping Gawd" to produce all that LSD-crap from Revelations: this from the Ruling Junta over the former Republic .. however limping-along that was, via utterly corrupt PAC-preemption of citizen-votes + the other colors of sleaze that goes with the Bizness-circumscribed intellect.

When you've decided that "the Earth just doesn't much matter" - it's an OK sentiment for a one, atop his Idaho compound with gun-towers + Bibles. But when it's the titular Government operating upon scripted delusion - the sane folk had best begin fucking ORGANIZING for the NEXT election in 2 years; fully FUNCTIONAL for the ejection of the loonies in 4.. (if we make it that far sans our nukes getting put into 'anti-terrorism service' -- atop one of those bunkers/countries we haven't the troops left to invade).

See ya on the barricades, if there're enough folk with gumption to start building. I'm too old to drag the tree trunks, but I can still fire a possible, specially with them transistorized weapons of mass delusion. (My paint balls can have a couple decades of Pharmacology lore incorporated; say - scopolamine hydrobromide? Ya don't need them RPG thingies.)

Ashton Sinclair Lewis LLC
New I prefer squirt-guns filled with DMSO + LSD to paint balls.
I suspect it would be useless, though. Accept the inevitable.

The Republic will be swept away, in favor of Empire; we follow the footsteps of the Romans.

Which is REALLY funny, considering the fact that our 'elected' leaders are nominally Christian.

DAMN. WE HAVE TO GET OFF THIS ROCK!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

Expand Edited by imric Nov. 12, 2004, 06:29:43 AM EST
     "I earned capital in the campaign -- political capital.." - (deSitter) - (38)
         Beat me to it. I just heard it on NPR. Very scary. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             I caught that, too - (jb4)
         I was amused by his attempt to be a uniter - (ben_tilly) - (35)
             The man is a megalomaniac - this is very scary - (deSitter) - (34)
                 Already said he would. - (imric) - (33)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                     No...now wait a minnit, there, Skip! - (jb4) - (2)
                         The two do not contradict - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             Done right would be in federally guarrantied funds - (daemon)
                     Where do you think it goes? - (bepatient) - (28)
                         Into current payments and our debt - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                             Re: Into current payments and our debt - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Only sort of - (ben_tilly)
                         Huh? - (imric) - (21)
                             C'mon now. - (bepatient) - (20)
                                 Classic -- give the man a prize - (GBert)
                                 Gee - so Reagan didn't - (imric) - (18)
                                     Twice - (bepatient) - (17)
                                         Nope. - (imric) - (6)
                                             Regardless of # - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                 I don't give a damn for Democrats - - (imric) - (4)
                                                     Re: I don't give a damn for Democrats - - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                         Woe is me? - (imric) - (2)
                                                             Thou sayest - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 I prefer squirt-guns filled with DMSO + LSD to paint balls. - (imric)
                                         Oh, you mean like... - (jb4) - (9)
                                             Yep. Thats what I mean. -NT - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                 OK, then - (jb4) - (7)
                                                     What do you think we are buying? - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                         I can think of several things: - (jb4) - (3)
                                                             I'm sure you will - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                 Not brilliant...merely accurate.... -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                     O.O.T. - (bepatient)
                                                     Bad assumption - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                         My point 'xactly! - (jb4)
                         Re: "lockbox" - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Bureau of Public Debt - (bepatient)
                         That might work - (tuberculosis)

C:>_
119 ms