IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Forget Fallujah
Ramadi is falling into chaos:

[link|http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/28/international/middleeast/28ramadi.html|http://www.nytimes.c...ast/28ramadi.html]

The whole thing is worse than Vietnam. We probably could have won in Vietnam. This is one of the greatest foreign policy disasters in US history.

Somewhere out like, little Philbot and his DigiConsters are sitting with their wonky program-paws down their bit-pants, wanking their little javadoobers, wondering what went wrong.

-drl
New You know what's amazing?
That anyone would want to be the President to follow Dubya. Running for the office when you know you have to follow The Chimp is the clearest demonstration of patriotism and bravery I can imagine.
bcnu,
Mikem

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."
-Bertrand Russell
New Re: Forget Fallujah
For those flummoxed by the onerous login simplicity --

This says it all..
On a recent afternoon, two Iraqi National Guardsmen at a checkpoint at the government center watched as a group of marines walked up. "Here come the sons of dogs," one guardsman said to an Iraqi reporter.

Next door, in police headquarters, Iraqi officers tossed around conspiracy theories.

"The Americans gave us nothing more than AK-47's so they could stay in Iraq for a long time," Lt. Abdul-Latif Salim said. "The resistance has the right to fight the occupation. It's an obligation for every Muslim. The Allawi government has no power."

Insurgents have tried discrediting the marines and the local government through widespread propaganda. Clerics regularly preach against the occupation, while guerrillas post the names of Iraqi security officers outside mosques. A marine showed a flier seized from a mosque that depicted a woman in a black robe being raped by men in sunglasses, presumably Americans.

In late September, insurgents began blowing up whole buildings downtown, videotaping the demolitions and giving the tapes to Arab television networks to attribute blame to American airstrikes, Marine officers said. The explosions have destroyed an agricultural center, a veterans' building and the Red Crescent headquarters. Their wrecked facades still scar the city.

As in other parts of Iraq, guerrillas are killing locals working with Americans. An interpreter at a base called Combat Outpost, east of downtown, was found beheaded recently. Insurgents even killed the man who cleaned the portable toilets at the base.

Sergeant Keefer said the marines tried calling a list of 100 potential local contractors when they first arrived. Many of the phone numbers had been disconnected, and people who did answer said the contractors had left town. Reconstruction "is pretty much at a standstill right now," said Capt. Sean Kuehl, an intelligence officer. "An insurgency cannot be defeated solely by an occupying power. We need the support of the local population."
"I will never relent in defending America, whatever it takes.." -- NPR playing a Bush ad. {chalk on blackboard}

That Voice simply MUST be returned to Texas, shrinkwrapped, COD: lock, neoconman stock, barrel and NewSpeak G\ufffdbbelsian lies; enough of Mourning in America..
New Suppose Kerry will ever learn how to say "we're"?
"(Yada, yada, this and that and the other, ...) and that's what *were* going to do!"

:-(

Cheers,
Scott.
New at least he can say "nuclear"
You and I, of course, are neither of us afflicted with the slightest regional deviations from real English pronunciation. Well, I'm not, at any rate. I dunno about you.

cordially,
Cthulhu for President. Why vote for a lesser evil?
New NO, NO, NO

That Voice simply MUST be returned to Texas

But we don't want him!!! Isn't he a native of Connecticut, BTW? Send him there instead!
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Birthplace: New Haven. Moved to Texas when he was 2 yrs old.
New Was talking to a woman from connecticutt last night at a
halloween party. Trust me, they don't want him there either.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     Forget Fallujah - (deSitter) - (7)
         You know what's amazing? - (mmoffitt)
         Re: Forget Fallujah - (Ashton) - (5)
             Suppose Kerry will ever learn how to say "we're"? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 at least he can say "nuclear" - (rcareaga)
             NO, NO, NO - (lincoln) - (2)
                 Birthplace: New Haven. Moved to Texas when he was 2 yrs old. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Was talking to a woman from connecticutt last night at a - (jake123)

Penguin : <Bird, FurBearing, Swimmer, LandDweller, Diurnal>
94 ms